Packet loss 100%

Discus and support Packet loss 100% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I cannot sign in and checking network stats I have 0mbps on downloads and upload speed 100%packet loss ins latency mtu is 0 too. Any help would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kittiininja5, Oct 14, 2017.

1. kittiininja5
    kittiininja5 Guest

Packet loss 100%

Hi! I cannot sign in and checking network stats I have 0mbps on downloads and upload speed 100%packet loss ins latency mtu is 0 too. Any help would be appreciated

:)

kittiininja5, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Qualthis
    Qualthis Guest
    100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.

Qualthis, Oct 14, 2017
  3. 100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss

Trust A Zombie, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

100% packet loss is the maximum that is possible. However, occasionally it is possible that there may be a bug causing the packet loss to appear more than 100%, but this is uncommon. The maximum is 100%.
  6. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  7. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

"They have stated that if someone has 100% packet loss, they would have loss complete connection to the game, sever, etc. So I ask again, is it possible to exceed 100% packet loss?"

You would not have any connection to the internet, let alone XBLive, if packet loss is 100%. Connection relies on the ability of packets, information data blocks, for lack of a better term, to recognise and acknowledge the data has been sent and received
    correctly, ie no corruption.

Edit.. Data showing 100% packet loss has to be a result of local internal corruption of the processors, and would require a restart.
  8. PROTEUS50CAL Win User

High Packet Loss

Hi im kinda new to the hole internet fixing thing but my X1 has always had a packet loss of 100% but after reading a description of what packet loss is i am quite curious as to how my xbox and internet are still functioning normaly... Not only that but it
    dosent show upload or download packet loss it just says packet loss 100%... All others are as follows download speed 20.74Mbps.... Upload speed 8.56mbps.... Packet loss is ofcorse 100%.... MTU 1480.... Latency 78 ms. If anybody has anyideas of wat could be
    causing this i would be great to get others feedback:)
Thema:

Packet loss 100%

1. Packet loss 100% - Similar Threads - Packet loss 100%

2. 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss: Xbox One is connected to internet and I've downloaded games and watched video from a variety of apps. However when I tried to use some functions in Borderlands 3 I can't connect for multiplayer (I...
  3. 100% Packet Loss - Weird Workaround

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss - Weird Workaround: I just moved to a new apartment and got a new router and I have been getting 100% packet loss when I start my Xbox. When it first happened I was googling furiously and found a bit of information...
  4. 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss: Xbox Series S question?.. I’m currently receiving 100% high packet loss. I have read most articles on how to troubleshoot this and still no luck?! I even used personal hotspot and the packet loss...
  5. Multiple sign in bugs, 100% packet loss, enforcement activity despite not having a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple sign in bugs, 100% packet loss, enforcement activity despite not having a...: When I turned on my Xbox and tried to sign in, it gave me error 0x87dd0019 saying my connection wasn’t working, I checked my Xbox using the connection test, and it said my connection was fine, so...
  6. 100% packet loss through wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss through wifi: Have reset everything.port forwarded. Changed dns to 8.8.8.8 primary 8.8.4.4 secondary. Removd gamertag reset .still 100% loss. Will conect through hotsot 857f420f-585b-47bc-bf82-8b079815bf7e
  7. 100% packet loss on xbox networking and xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    100% packet loss on xbox networking and xbox console companion: So i recently have been wanting to get back into sea of thieves but i get the marblebeard error and im pretty sure it is because of my 100% packet loss.
  8. (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    (100% Packet Loss) Xbox Live and Xbox Services not working, while I have great connection: Alright, I am at my wits end for this issue. I am hard wired. The issue stays the same, if not worse, if I switch to WiFi. When I start up my Xbox, it says "connect to xbox live". When I select...
  9. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  10. 100% packet loss, can't connect to game servers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss, can't connect to game servers.: Im using a wired connection. My NAT type is open, and it says all services are available, but when testing multiplayer connection, i have 100% packet loss. Im able to watch netflix, prime,...