Packet loss 100%

Discus and support Packet loss 100% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I cannot sign in and checking network stats I have 0mbps on downloads and upload speed 100%packet loss ins latency mtu is 0 too. Any help would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kittiininja5, Oct 14, 2017.

1. kittiininja5
    kittiininja5 Guest

Packet loss 100%

Hi! I cannot sign in and checking network stats I have 0mbps on downloads and upload speed 100%packet loss ins latency mtu is 0 too. Any help would be appreciated

:)

kittiininja5, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Qualthis
    Qualthis Guest
    100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.

Qualthis, Oct 14, 2017
  3. 100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss

Trust A Zombie, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

100% packet loss is the maximum that is possible. However, occasionally it is possible that there may be a bug causing the packet loss to appear more than 100%, but this is uncommon. The maximum is 100%.
  6. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  7. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

"They have stated that if someone has 100% packet loss, they would have loss complete connection to the game, sever, etc. So I ask again, is it possible to exceed 100% packet loss?"

You would not have any connection to the internet, let alone XBLive, if packet loss is 100%. Connection relies on the ability of packets, information data blocks, for lack of a better term, to recognise and acknowledge the data has been sent and received
    correctly, ie no corruption.

Edit.. Data showing 100% packet loss has to be a result of local internal corruption of the processors, and would require a restart.
  8. PROTEUS50CAL Win User

High Packet Loss

Hi im kinda new to the hole internet fixing thing but my X1 has always had a packet loss of 100% but after reading a description of what packet loss is i am quite curious as to how my xbox and internet are still functioning normaly... Not only that but it
    dosent show upload or download packet loss it just says packet loss 100%... All others are as follows download speed 20.74Mbps.... Upload speed 8.56mbps.... Packet loss is ofcorse 100%.... MTU 1480.... Latency 78 ms. If anybody has anyideas of wat could be
    causing this i would be great to get others feedback:)
Thema:

Packet loss 100%

1. Packet loss 100% - Similar Threads - Packet loss 100%

2. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  3. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  4. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...
  5. 100% packet loss while connected to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss while connected to internet: I’m connected to the internet and my nat type is open but I have 100% packet loss I’ve tried everything restarting everything and nothing worked what can I do 0cc97cf4-e9a4-4f67-bfca-8e8762c5766b
  6. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  7. 100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet loss and disconnecting from Xbox live: Hi My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from Xbox live I have run an internet test and have Upload Speed of 17mb/s, download speed 52.64mbs and wireless strength of 100%. However my latency is...
  8. My wifi and everything is good but I still stay at 100% packet loss no matter how many...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wifi and everything is good but I still stay at 100% packet loss no matter how many...: Please help fix this 100% packet loss issue. d39f8569-7595-44ed-af05-7f9dec9bfb19
  9. Xbox series x 100% packet loss.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x 100% packet loss.: I'm suddenly getting 100% packet loss when I run a network speed and statistics test on my series x. I have switched from wired to wireless and it still says 100%. This started yesterday morning...
  10. Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss: Issue started last night.... doing a speed test... Download 956 Upload 183 Packet loss 100% Test again immediately Download 872 Upload 250 Packet loss 0% Worked with my Isp for hours......