Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ...

Discus and support Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While playing BC Pac-Man Museum on Xbox One, the same button combination to open the Xbox 360 Home Menu on BC games (VIEW+MENU) is also required to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by megawanger, Sep 20, 2016.

1. megawanger
    megawanger Guest

Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ...

While playing BC Pac-Man Museum on Xbox One, the same button combination to open the Xbox 360 Home Menu on BC games (VIEW+MENU) is also required to reset individual game options in Pac-Man Museum (BACK+START).

Currently, if the options have been changed from default, a warning appears stating that there will be no entry to the leaderboards. As the button combination to reset the options has already been designated to the Xbox 360 Home menu, if we wish to reset the
    options, it's a case of hoping the right combination of options doe not trigger the alarm screen.

:)

megawanger, Sep 20, 2016
  2. Dark Souls Won't Hold a Save

Kargoth05,

When you start any backwards compatible game, press both the Menu and View buttons at the same time (Start and Back buttons). This will bring up the 360 Menu. Make sure you are signed in and it doesn't display Connect to Xbox Live.

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Halo Wars Backwards Compatibility Problem

pwnginc,

Instead of trying to press the Menu (Start) and View (Back) buttons at the same time, try pressing the view button first, and then the menu button. Tell me if that works.

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Sep 20, 2016
  4. megawanger
    megawanger Guest

It has come to my attention that when attempting to play a local multiplayer game on some Xbox 360 games, there is no option to use a 'Guest' profile. I believe each game has it's own emulator and I presume some have been left without this option. Please
    can this be corrected as soon as possible. I have complied a list of games that I'm currently aware do not have this feature.

Alien Hominid

Bomberman Live

Toy Soldiers

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Castle Crashers

Splosion Man

Ms. Splosion Man

Rainbow Six: Vegas

All of these BC games do not provide a guest account. Some games such as Perfect Dark remake, and COD Black Ops have this feature.

megawanger, Sep 20, 2016
  5. Hey, megawanger! Since both of your posts were going to get the same answer, I figured I would just merge them together for you.

Some games simply do not offer Guest log ins, but we are not aware of the specific games that you could run into that. For all of these issues, I suggest filling out our survey for back compat times at the bottom of
    this sticky. This is sent to the team that works on BC issues. While you won't receive a response in relation to what you send, it will make the teams aware of issues that they need to look
    into. Submitting that survey is the best way to get this information to them. Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ... :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 20, 2016
  6. megawanger
    megawanger Guest
    Thankyou for an answer. Ill get on it later on this evening.

megawanger, Sep 20, 2016
  7. megawanger
    megawanger Guest
    Thanks for the reply. I have completed the survey for each individual game, hoping they look at the issue and address it.

megawanger, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for each game. (BACK + START/VIEW+MENU)

Hey, megawanger! Since both of your posts were going to get the same answer, I figured I would just merge them together for you.

Some games simply do not offer Guest log ins, but we are not aware of the specific games that you could run into that. For all of these issues, I suggest filling out our survey for back compat times at the bottom of
    this sticky. This is sent to the team that works on BC issues. While you won't receive a response in relation to what you send, it will make the teams aware of issues that they need to look
    into. Submitting that survey is the best way to get this information to them. :)
  9. megawanger Win User

Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for each game. (BACK + START/VIEW+MENU)

Thanks for the reply. I have completed the survey for each individual game, hoping they look at the issue and address it.
  10. megawanger Win User

Thankyou for an answer. Ill get on it later on this evening.
  11. megawanger Win User

It has come to my attention that when attempting to play a local multiplayer game on some Xbox 360 games, there is no option to use a 'Guest' profile. I believe each game has it's own emulator and I presume some have been left without this option. Please
    can this be corrected as soon as possible. I have complied a list of games that I'm currently aware do not have this feature.

Alien Hominid

Bomberman Live

Toy Soldiers

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Castle Crashers

Splosion Man

Ms. Splosion Man

Rainbow Six: Vegas

All of these BC games do not provide a guest account. Some games such as Perfect Dark remake, and COD Black Ops have this feature.
  12. SwordofWhedon Win User

Has anyone else noticed that PACNINJA MAN & GHOSTS PRO ™ and PAC-3D-MAN ™ PRO have gone missing and are no longer showing up in store app under windows 11?

These appear to be pirate knockoffs not created by Namco Bandai, and therefore were removed from the store

I recommend you try Pac-Man Museum, which is also available on gamepass for an authorized copy of Pac-Man
Thema:

1. Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ... - Similar Threads - Pac Man Museum

2. pac man museum block my update and wont install after downloadin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pac man museum block my update and wont install after downloadin: So basically out of nowhere pac-man museum download it self and wont install or uninsatll and it block all my games update since it is stock on download. I cant click on it or do anything with...
  3. Pac man museum plus black screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Pac man museum plus black screen.: I bought Pac man museum plus day one on Friday. I played for two hours without any problem. Then I turned off my Xbox Series X. Later that day, I tried to play again Pac man museum plus, but when...
  4. Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1&2 Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1&2 Questions: (Somewhat Cross posted from Steam) 1. Was there any pre-order bonuses or limited time content for any version of either game? 2. Other than the 3DS versions, are the games identical between their...
  5. Pac-Man Arcade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac-Man Arcade: Pac-man arcade is unplayable on xbox. The pac-man does not turn when it should. Also the munchers turn back from blue too soon. How can we be expected to purchase games online when there is no...
  6. MS. PAC-MAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS. PAC-MAN: Hello, I am currently not seeing Ms. Pac-Man on my ready to install list for my Xbox One. The game is on the backwards compatability list, The game was purchased on 11/27/2012. Any help on this...
  7. Pac man CE on Xbox one??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac man CE on Xbox one??: I am having a lot of trouble trying to get the Pac man CE game onto my xbox one Queue. Im hoping someone can help me, because I am so frustrated. :( I never owned the 360, so I dont know if this...
  8. pac-man

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pac-man: My friend like pac-man classic on xbox 360. Are make xbox one edition of the game. my friend has ADD and like simple games like Pac-Man Classic for playing. 68cc0feb-a20d-4c6f-a7bb-68e05885058c
  9. 2player Pac-man is that possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    2player Pac-man is that possible: I buy for the Xbox 360 Pac man, Ms Pac man, Pac man ce and Pac man Museum but their is not one of this came that have the game for TWO players??? My question is their a game from Pac man or Ms...
  10. Is Pac-Man 256 The Best Mobile Free-To-Play Game On The Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Pac-Man 256 The Best Mobile Free-To-Play Game On The Xbox One?: Pac-Man 256 is a mobile free-to-play game for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android developed by Hipster Whale and published by Bandai Namco Games in celebration of Pac-Man's 35th anniversary. It...