Pac-Man CE DX+/All You Can Eat: saves are now lost.

Discus and support Pac-Man CE DX+/All You Can Eat: saves are now lost. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just discovered that all of my previous saves from the previous download I purchased (PM CE DX+) have been deleted as the stages indicate that they are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vincent Romero, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Pac-Man CE DX+/All You Can Eat: saves are now lost.

Just discovered that all of my previous saves from the previous download I purchased (PM CE DX+) have been deleted as the stages indicate that they are now locked. I haven't had this problem even after I downloaded the newest add-on (AYCE). Tried re-downloading
    everything and placing all files into two different locations.

I only have access to five stages now plus the Dig-Dug and Rally-X boards. Can I play through them again to unlock the previous stages or am I just out of luck?

:)

Vincent Romero, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    Posting 'Medals' on Pac Man CE DX+ returns Status Code 0x838107D2

Sorry to hear that, GAMER!

Are you still only experiencing this error with Pac-Man CE DX+, or are other games affected too? And were you sure to download your profile per Mister Fizzle's steps, rather than just signing back in? We want to cover everything!

Misses Joust, Jan 14, 2014
  3. H0LLYW000D
    H0LLYW000D Guest
    Pac-Man DX Medal Help!

are you sure you are signed into Facebook/Facebook app before you try and post thru the game? if you are it could be a BC glitch in the game not allowing it to post? I haven't tried playing the game on BC yet, but I'm sure someone else has tryed this out by now?

H0LLYW000D, Jan 14, 2014
  4. FiDRoC Win User

Easiest Games (arcade) for 200g

Pac Man Championship Edition

Pac Man Championship Edition DX

Unbound Saga

All fairly easy
  5. gunshow743 Win User

Missing game cover images on Xbox 360 dashboard

Hi,

while i agree most of the games have been de-listed, there is at least one game, Pac-man CE DX that is still actively sold and is missing its artwork on my dash.

What would be the reason for this case?

thanks
  6. Misses Joust Win User

Posting 'Medals' on Pac Man CE DX+ returns Status Code 0x838107D2

Sorry to hear that, GAMER!

Are you still only experiencing this error with Pac-Man CE DX+, or are other games affected too? And were you sure to download your profile per Mister Fizzle's steps, rather than just signing back in? We want to cover everything!
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

You guys should release PACMAN Jr.

I preferred the latest iteration via Pac-Man DX Championship Edition. ;)
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

Arcade Game

Thema:

Pac-Man CE DX+/All You Can Eat: saves are now lost.

1. Pac-Man CE DX+/All You Can Eat: saves are now lost. - Similar Threads - Pac Man DX+

2. pac man museum block my update and wont install after downloadin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pac man museum block my update and wont install after downloadin: So basically out of nowhere pac-man museum download it self and wont install or uninsatll and it block all my games update since it is stock on download. I cant click on it or do anything with...
  3. Pac man museum plus black screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Pac man museum plus black screen.: I bought Pac man museum plus day one on Friday. I played for two hours without any problem. Then I turned off my Xbox Series X. Later that day, I tried to play again Pac man museum plus, but when...
  4. Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1&2 Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 1&2 Questions: (Somewhat Cross posted from Steam) 1. Was there any pre-order bonuses or limited time content for any version of either game? 2. Other than the 3DS versions, are the games identical between their...
  5. Pac-Man Arcade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac-Man Arcade: Pac-man arcade is unplayable on xbox. The pac-man does not turn when it should. Also the munchers turn back from blue too soon. How can we be expected to purchase games online when there is no...
  6. Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac-Man Museum, same button combination for Xbox 360 home menu needed to reset options for ...: While playing BC Pac-Man Museum on Xbox One, the same button combination to open the Xbox 360 Home Menu on BC games (VIEW+MENU) is also required to reset individual game options in Pac-Man Museum...
  7. MS. PAC-MAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS. PAC-MAN: Hello, I am currently not seeing Ms. Pac-Man on my ready to install list for my Xbox One. The game is on the backwards compatability list, The game was purchased on 11/27/2012. Any help on this...
  8. Pac man CE on Xbox one??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pac man CE on Xbox one??: I am having a lot of trouble trying to get the Pac man CE game onto my xbox one Queue. Im hoping someone can help me, because I am so frustrated. :( I never owned the 360, so I dont know if this...
  9. 2player Pac-man is that possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    2player Pac-man is that possible: I buy for the Xbox 360 Pac man, Ms Pac man, Pac man ce and Pac man Museum but their is not one of this came that have the game for TWO players??? My question is their a game from Pac man or Ms...
  10. Is Pac-Man 256 The Best Mobile Free-To-Play Game On The Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Pac-Man 256 The Best Mobile Free-To-Play Game On The Xbox One?: Pac-Man 256 is a mobile free-to-play game for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android developed by Hipster Whale and published by Bandai Namco Games in celebration of Pac-Man's 35th anniversary. It...