P90-X for Xbox Fitness

Discus and support P90-X for Xbox Fitness in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased P90-X for XBox Fitness back when I had a XBox One, January 2016. Since then I've sold the XBox One, which I now regret, and have a Series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jediboyscout81, Aug 13, 2022.

1. P90-X for Xbox Fitness

I purchased P90-X for XBox Fitness back when I had a XBox One, January 2016.

Since then I've sold the XBox One, which I now regret, and have a Series X.

Customer Support (phone) says I can download it again on my Series X as an app, but it's not coming up on the store, and it's not in my software library (game or app). Yet she still insists it's backwards compatible.

I have two questions. 1. Is there any way to get it on my Series X? and 2. If I get another XBox One, would I still be able to search for and download P90-X for XBox Fitness onto that console, or has it been taken down (unavailable for download) as of August 2022?

I'm open to other options as well.

Thank you.

:)

jediboyscout81, Aug 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

P90-X for Xbox Fitness

It would be labeled as crossed out or triangle exclamation mark ( I have the app myself but as mentioned it's not compatibile
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

P90-X for Xbox Fitness

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jediboyscout81

If I recall correctly, the Xbox fitness app uses kinect.
    Xbox Series X and S doesn't support kinect. So you're not going to be able to use the kinect.

About the app, Microsoft decides to discontinue it:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

So, if you try looking in your owned apps and the app is there, probably is not going to work or an error would appear
  4. ngocphi Win User

P90-X for Xbox Fitness

You cant as Kinect fit isn't compatible

Kinect. An only work as a webcam

No kinect games will work periid

.it doesn't matter that it's.an app you still.need.thr full function of Kinect to work
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

Xbox Fitness...What a pleasant suprise!

Isn't Tony Horton of P90X fame doing a program on Xbox Fitness? If so I would gladly get that whenever I get an Xbox One. I need to get back into working out, used to do P90 for a brief time, but I'm lazy by nature.
  6. Zehq Win User

What is wrong with this game?

Dreadful, the ACR in real life actually has little recoil. Remember the recoil on the PPSH-41 in WaW, it was like the P90? Well in real life, a fit person and experienced shooter will fire with limited recoil. I've fired it myself, it's actually got a high
    rate of fire too. I think 1500rpm?
Thema:

P90-X for Xbox Fitness

1. P90-X for Xbox Fitness - Similar Threads - P90 Fitness

2. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  3. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  4. Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the Apple fitness app on Xbox?: I am unsure if we can get the Apple fitness app on Xbox 970e47fc-1b0d-4094-a696-a97cc686ec34
  5. Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3?: Is the Mag P90 gun controller compatible with Xbox One S and MW3? 3f8e291c-83cf-4186-bb86-e7e5447398bf
  6. Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted: As in the question when a know is fitted to the left joystick there is no right input. Worked perfectly fine the day prior to posting question and just not today. When removed works perfectly...
  7. I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t seem to shrink down the Xbox screen to fit my TV and when I look in settings I...: For example, I was playing a fighting game and the inputs were displayed on the side. I literally couldn’t see the full inputs cause the screen wasn’t formatted to fit my TV which the TV works...
  8. Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my display only fit correctly in dvi mode?: With optimal tv settings, the display for my Xbox one does not fit correctly in HDMI or recommend mode. It almost fits but a small (but crucial) portion is outside the border and not visible. If I...
  9. Xbox controller not fit for purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not fit for purpose: After spending over £500 on a Xbox series X on release date you expect the controller to last more than 15 months (just outside warranty) Forced to buy new controller to get best experience out...
  10. I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant use my Minecraft acc anymore (too long to fit it all here): I won a Minecraft account but and was able to use it for a day now it needs verification and I don't have acces to any of that stuff and im logged out everywhere and I cant reach the guy because I...