P5R - Game pass cloud save is different from my PC gamepass one

Discus and support P5R - Game pass cloud save is different from my PC gamepass one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm having an issue with my save sync on Persona 5 royale : I have been playing both on my PC through the Xbox app and on the cloud beta on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milia Barriere, Dec 8, 2022.

1. P5R - Game pass cloud save is different from my PC gamepass one

Hey,

I'm having an issue with my save sync on Persona 5 royale : I have been playing both on my PC through the Xbox app and on the cloud beta on my iPad and everything worked well.

But I recently played a bit on pc when I tried launching the game in cloud beta it didn't retrieve my progress as usual.

The game is supposed to be play anywhere and it worked fine until now, why am I having two separates saves now ? Any way to force the sync from the PC to the cloud ?

Thanks

:)

Milia Barriere, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Milia Barriere,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thanks for bringing this concern to our attention. We understand that you are looking for the progress of the game you are playing. It is important for us, to ensure you will continue to play the game with the same progress where you left off. There are limitations for this Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) however. this should not hinder you from letting the Team Xbox know that you may need the same progress with the games available for Play anywhere to be fully updated to every platform. Thus, we recommend you to send a feedback to Team Xbox about this.

You may send them your feedback by using any of these platforms:

xboxrequests - XboxInsiders (reddit.com)

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Thanks again for helping us help the community!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Bagas Atmojo Win User

Can we transfer Persona 5 Royal save file from another xbox app account?

I tried to use the data from

AppData/Local/Packages/SEGAofAmericaInc[Numbers]/SystemAppData/wgs

Many people said that was the save data, but when i tried to replace it with another save from another account, idk why it can't be replaced

But when i tried to log in using my account on my brother pc, my save data was there

So can it be P5R on Xbox App using cloud save only?
  4. DevikM Win User

PC game pass games Cloud Saves?

5. Farscape247 Win User

Ea play

1. ea games via gamepass on PC are completely disconnected from xbox live, all it does is tell ea you have a sub and the games run via ea desktop app, so there is no cloud saving for those games.

2. majority of pc games via gamepass on PC don't support cross save or cloud saving, you would need to start afresh on the console versions.
  6. BrunoMachado8 Win User

Stardew Valley - Xbox Cloud Saves

I have gamepass installed on my PC, but when i try to play it using cloud gaming on the same PC my save is not there, both appear to be running version 1.5.. any ideas?
    Cloud gaming uses a xbox one to run the games, so it can't sync the saves
Thema:

1. P5R - Game pass cloud save is different from my PC gamepass one - Similar Threads - P5R Game pass

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  6. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  7. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  8. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  9. P5R game data loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P5R game data loss: Launched P5R but it couldn't work, showed me an error, relaunched a few time and it was the same. Then, i decided to uninstall P5R then reinstall it. (PC gamepass btw) And now, after i reinstalled...
  10. P5R DLC content problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P5R DLC content problems: I had just gotten Persona 5 Royal and of course I am enjoying it immensely. However, as I installed it and read the description that states it (Includes over 40 items of previously released...