P2P server disconnects

Discus and support P2P server disconnects in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; P2P server disconnects I can't play any online game that uses P2P servers (Forza, Avengers or Ace Combat) without getting disconnected but games that... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xXMudButtXx83, Dec 7, 2020.

1. P2P server disconnects

P2P server disconnects
    I can't play any online game that uses P2P servers (Forza, Avengers or Ace Combat) without getting disconnected but games that use dedicated servers (Destiny, Call of Duty or Battlefield) work fine. I've tried resetting the xbox, modem and router as well
    as port forwarding to no avail. I have Spectrum internet and everything works fine except P2P servers. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

xXMudButtXx83, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Out5hined Win User

P2P Servers or Dedicated Servers ;)

P2P is an abomination. Love having ***-gots rage quit and dashboard, thus disconnecting everyone...or having some kid with dial up get host. Yay!

-

Dedicated servers' issues are a 100th of the problems with P2P.
  3. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Xbox One disconnects from Live every 5-20 minutes, only when I go on multiplayer games

The games you write are p2p and not on Servers. So Iḿ almost sure it's your Router.

Does you Router have an option for DDOS Protection? If yes p2p traffic is sometimes classified as DDOS. And your router disconnects.

I had the same Problem until I disabled DDOS Protection on my Router.

What Router do you have.

Netfliy is not p2p so there is no "need" for your router to disconnect :)
  4. HMS EXIT Win User

Call of Duty 3 REMASTERED

I'm pretty sure it has a matchmaking server tho, and then the connections all join up using P2P as the maps are server side but the actual game play is P2P.
  5. xXJameGumbXx Win User

Multiplayer Connection

[quote user="AA25 Mamba"]

So, that a yes to servers or P2P?

[/quote]

yep

jk

its p2p
  6. IKnightmAAre Win User

Multiplayer Connection

So, that a yes to servers or P2P?
Thema:

P2P server disconnects

1. P2P server disconnects - Similar Threads - P2P server disconnects

2. p2p/sig errors 100 and 102

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    p2p/sig errors 100 and 102: Im playing minecraft on pc and my friend is playing on switch. When i try to join his world, it says: unable to connect. PLease restart you client. P2P/SIG:Error Code:100. Some times it says Error...
  3. p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery): p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) My daughter plays on a PC while I play on a XBox S. About an month ago we started having this problem when attempting to join her game. I tried...
  4. Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?: I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it? b029f19c-e909-4c90-ad5e-5dd46caa10bc
  5. How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired...: I recently downloaded Minecraft to play with my daughters & niece (we are all on Nintendo Switch) & no matter what I try I cannot connect to any of their games & they cannot connect to mine, all...
  6. P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P2P/SIG: NO SESSION(EXPIRED AUTH FROM DISCOVERY): what does it mean? i cant play with my friend of ps4 in minecraft bedrock pc c37ae7c4-4f5d-4b61-aa43-f4b8c84c4818
  7. Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join or host servers? P2P/SIG: no_session(3): I was playing Minecraft Education Edition on my school account and I could play with no disruptions or problems but suddenly out of nowhere, I couldn't host a server or join other player's...
  8. P2P/SIG: no_session(0x00000014)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P2P/SIG: no_session(0x00000014): My mobile version of minecraft I just downloaded and entered the game, and it jumped out of P2P/SIG: no_session(0x00000014) how to solve this please a3eaca91-a93a-443f-8b8d-f4b504b23649
  9. Avoid P2P connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid P2P connection: At my school the firewall prevents pier to pier connection. Because of this I cannot play the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Is there anything I can do to work around this?...
  10. At last, Microsoft is ending P2P party chat, replacing with server based, No more IP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    At last, Microsoft is ending P2P party chat, replacing with server based, No more IP...: At last, Microsoft is ending P2P party chat for server based, No more IP pulling soon. this is in response of all the issues stemming from R6 Seige. The only thing i am worried about now that...