p i need help asap so i can reset my password.

Discus and support p i need help asap so i can reset my password. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; me and my friend share a xbox account to play fortnite on. but when i restarted my xbox one console it said i need a password which i forgot. the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amir Collins, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Amir Collins
    Amir Collins Guest

me and my friend share a xbox account to play fortnite on. but when i restarted my xbox one console it said i need a password which i forgot. the only option it gives me is text but i dont have my old phone. help me plz to reset my password

:)

Amir Collins, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Amir! Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

On the reset password process, since you no longer have access to the phone number, click on "I don't have any of these" - it may redirect you to the account recovery form.

You may as well check the form and fill it out here https://account.live.com/acsr

*Learn more some tips about the recovery form from the link below.
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. XDrift PhenixX Win User

Microsoft Account - Changing your Details

hey i have a problem, i have my Xbox live account connected to an old email account but that account got hacked 4 years ago. ever since i have been asking for a reset and i have been getting didly squat, i need help, my account has at least 500 bucks worth
    of items on it..... i need help ASAP, and i can go online cause i need the password to do so....

P.S. the Chat Now with an Ambassator thing sucks, its just in the loop... ive been waiting for half an hour help ASAP
  4. keithfalkenholt Win User

Parental Acccount does not exist, TOU Agreement

I need help with the exact problem.

i tried resetting the password but because i dont know enough info on that email (cause i never used that account)

it fails to work need help asap
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I NEED HELP!! I can't reset my password.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Waylon

Sorry to hear that, you can try recovering your TSV account following steps here :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

Sadly in your case account recovery form is not going to work due to is not compatible with two steps verification accounts.

Hope you are able to get it back soon
    Greetings from another Microsoft user!
  6. DavidinCT Win User

1080i

Yea, this a big deal for me, My TV does not support 720p, just 480i/p and 1080i, So I am getting black screen.

I need a update for 1080i support ASAP so I can use my console on my primary tv....
Thema:

1. p i need help asap so i can reset my password. - Similar Threads - need help asap

2. I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?: Hey so my account has been locked I can't get into anything and the verification code is being sent to a random Gmail nobody in my family has heard of I think I've been hacked! I want to get into...
  3. HELP NEEDED ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP NEEDED ASAP: Hey guys I need help, so bassicly I bought RDR2 yesterday and I got order confirmation but I cannot find the game or download it at all on xbox series s, and when I go to the store only option is...
  4. I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...: Basically she is locked out of her account with 2 step verification. We follow all the online prompts including the backup email but when we get to the 2nd step verification with the cell numberis...
  5. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  6. Verification code need help ASAP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code need help ASAP: me and my friend wanted to gameshare call of duty cold war so i could play it. but when i went to go log in it sent a verification code to his moms old phone number and email which she no longer...
  7. I need help and advice please thanks guys ASAP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help and advice please thanks guys ASAP: Okay so my friend purchased a game for Xbox for me. I didn't realize I had an account with the email address already The game went to that email address I installed it and opened it up to share...
  8. I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...: Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap because I'm loosing my mind also it's on a Xbox...
  9. Forza Game Not Launching - Need Help ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Game Not Launching - Need Help ASAP: Hi all, I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on my computer (surface laptop 4), and when i launch it brings me to the screen to start the game, then to continue (out of continue, exit, and...
  10. "Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP): Hello, I have run into the problem of the "Microsoft account does not exist" issue, I have actually been using my Microsoft account for years, and this is the first actual problem that has...