OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP]

Discus and support OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; UN PROBLEME CONCERNANT VOS JEUX ENREGISTRE EST SURVENU J'AI BEAU FAIRE SE QUI DISE EST LE MESSAGE REVIEN TOURJOUR. QUE FAIRE _____ [Translation -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DIABLO ANGE, Aug 18, 2019.

  1. DIABLO ANGE
    DIABLO ANGE Guest

    OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP]


    UN PROBLEME CONCERNANT VOS JEUX ENREGISTRE EST SURVENU

    J'AI BEAU FAIRE SE QUI DISE EST LE MESSAGE REVIEN TOURJOUR.

    QUE FAIRE

    _____

    [Translation - A PROBLEM ABOUT YOUR GAME saves IS WHAT

    I'm the one who's BEEN THE MESSAGE REVIEN DI

    WHAT TO DO]

    :)
     
    DIABLO ANGE, Aug 18, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

    OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP]

    Hi there DIABLO ANGE,

    Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with OX80831002. To help clarify the issue:

    • What device are you using? Xbox or Windows 10 PC?
    • When do you receive this error message?
    • Have you tried updating your device?

    Let us know so we may further assist.
  3. LandForGames Win User

    synchronisation de mon jeux avec une sauvegarde a 0 [Translation-Syncing my games with a 0 backup]

    Avez-vous eu votre sauvegarde sur le nuage?

    Sinon, je ne pense pas qu'il soit possible de le faire sans transférer le jeu de sauvegarde d'origine sur votre Xbox One.

    [Edit - Translation] - Have you had your backup on the cloud?

    Otherwise, I do not think it's possible to do it without transferring the original backup set to your Xbox One.
  4. xxxMALKOxxx Win User

    sauvegardes (backups)

    hello, thank you for your answer, yes it's the same account, that's why I do not understand, I lost everything at once; (
  5. xxxMALKOxxx Win User

    sauvegardes (backups)

    merci pour la reponse rapide, je suis sur xbox 360 ,je ne trouve aucune explication en français ;(
  6. choppyseize Win User

    sauvegardes (backups)

    You may want to try a power cycle or clearing the MAC address to refresh the console. It could just be a cloud sync error
Thema:

OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP]

Loading...
  1. OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE [Translation - OX80831002 BUG BACKUP] - Similar Threads - OX80831002 BUG SAUVEGARDE

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...