Owning two different Xbox ones

Discus and support Owning two different Xbox ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have two Xbox one's, one with a broken disc reader and a brand new one. i have one profile that is shared by two people. now that we have two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lucid killer58, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Owning two different Xbox ones

i have two Xbox one's, one with a broken disc reader and a brand new one. i have one profile that is shared by two people. now that we have two systems, we would want our own names. the problem is that i bought my games through the market place because of
    the broken disc drive. i do not care if i lose my progress in the games as long as the one with the broken disc drive gets to keep all his progress on Forza. i just want to play the games i bought on the broken disc drive system on a new profile on a new system.
    i was told about Xbox sharing but i still do not fully understand the concept. i just want to be able to play some of the old games on the new system until i can get my game collection back up.

:)

lucid killer58, Dec 23, 2015
  2. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    Brand new details about Halo 4 from Game Informer!

I mispoke, however owning an IP and developing an IP are two different things.

x DogMeat x, Dec 23, 2015
  3. JLR13
    JLR13 Guest
    Home button/menu button

I have the same problem with two different xbox ones and media remotes.

JLR13, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Just add the original profile onto the new Xbox and then create a new profile fir yourself on the new Xbox and make the broken Xbox the Home Console and you can share games plus Xbox Live over both consoles as long as they are bought digitally

Also you can add your new profile to the broken Xbox if you wish you can have the old profile and new profile on both Xbox's

Mr Boozyhead, Dec 23, 2015
  5. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    if you have physical copies you need the game in to play, so the console with the broken drive is going to be an issue unless you rebuy digital copies (although I would recommend it as you can both play at the same time)

winsupersite.com/.../xbox-one-game-sharing

You can share games and gold.

EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Just add the original profile onto the new Xbox and then create a new profile fir yourself on the new Xbox and make the broken Xbox the Home Console and you can share games plus Xbox Live over both consoles as long as they are bought digitally

Also you can add your new profile to the broken Xbox if you wish you can have the old profile and new profile on both Xbox's
  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

if you have physical copies you need the game in to play, so the console with the broken drive is going to be an issue unless you rebuy digital copies (although I would recommend it as you can both play at the same time)

winsupersite.com/.../xbox-one-game-sharing

You can share games and gold.
  8. UlrikeMarx Win User

Same game in two consoles

Can I play the same game I own digitally in two different consoles I own? Xbox One and Xbox seriesX. The game I'm trying to play is Cricket19. I don't play online just in two different rooms under the same profile in two seperate rooms.
    To be clear…u own one game digitale, right? Now intending to play both consoles against each other with just one code at hand, right?…besides the eternal agony burning in hell for just thinkin‘ that way,…nope! No problem there as long as u use 2 different profiles. Neither of those machines will crosscheck any account‘s ownerships.
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own

Are these two different screenshots from two different webpages?

One screen shows install on my devices button like you own the game and can install on one of your Xboxes that are linked to your account and the other one acts like you do not own the game.

What happens when you click on the install on my devices button?

Are you signed into the same account on both screen shots?
  10. cookieater821 Win User

Xbox Live Services - multiple account issue

Even though xbox is owned by Microsoft, they are still two different departments running their own data collaboration-
Thema:

1. Owning two different Xbox ones - Similar Threads - Owning different ones

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  4. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  5. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  6. XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX TURNING OFF ON ITS OWN: for a while now whenever my Xbox one s is plugged into the internet it occasionally shuts off without warning. The quick access menu also pops up randomly and rapidly over and over. Is there...
  7. My RT button is triggering on its own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RT button is triggering on its own.: I have a wired Xbox controller and my RT keeps triggering on its own but it's usually when I press LT, X, or sometimes when I use my left thumb stick. Its kind of like an auto clicker but is very...
  8. Is sharing your own ip bannable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is sharing your own ip bannable?: So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently banned on said account and my console was aswell,...
  9. Owning an Xbox console in Serbia

in XBoX on Windows
    Owning an Xbox console in Serbia: Hi, i'm considering buying an Xbox S|X console. As stated in the topic of this thread, i live in Republic of Serbia and am wondering if that will pose any issues in terms of purchases and gamepas...
  10. Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...: My friends Xbox live ran out so I want to game share with her so she can play online what I’m wondering is can we both play the same game at the same time I’ve came across this before but it was...