Owned movies don't play

Discus and support Owned movies don't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchase new movie frozen i can't see this movie or rent 97a91a03-9b54-4226-bf98-e7e11a77d566 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by El Flaco BCN, Apr 15, 2014.

  1. El Flaco BCN
    El Flaco BCN Guest

    Owned movies don't play


    Purchase new movie frozen i can't see this movie or rent

    :)
     
    El Flaco BCN, Apr 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Rented movie won't play

    Rented a movie on movies & tv that won't play. Tried all support options still no success. All owned movies play fine. And my time is counting down. Any ideas?
     
    BlackLight454, Apr 15, 2014
    #2
  3. Owned movies don't play

    I purchased a few movies back when they were new releases on Xbox video. Now when I try to play them from my library it tells me that movie is not available and to check back soon. Why can't I watch movies that I have already purchased is my question.
     
    GODISFORCRAZIES, Apr 15, 2014
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Why gamepass if you cant play

    Playing the games with Game Pass doesn't give you the license to own the games. You only own the games if you actually buy them. Think of it like Netflix for games. With Netflix you pay for a subscription and watch movies while they're on the service and while you have the subscription, but you don't actually own the movies. It's the same with Game Pass.
  5. Pistolaire357 Win User

    Why must i pay again for owned games

    The movie plays but it is. Already owned by me
  6. FlintyGull79 Win User

    AVI Format DVDs on Xbox One...

    if I own a DVD movie that's in AVI format can the Xbox One console easily play that particular DVD movie???
  7. Spazpol Win User

    Will we ever see Scott pilgrim vs the world backwards compatibility?

    I own the game for 360 but don't think I got very far. Wasn't it tied in with a movie at the time somehow?
  8. jerbear30ky Win User

    Games reviews

    i dont read reviews i play and make my own review of a game and a movie
Thema:

Owned movies don't play

Loading...
  1. Owned movies don't play - Similar Threads - Owned movies don't

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  4. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app: I'm on build 2604.1001.9.0 and in the my library section I can only see installed games, there is no way to browse the library of PC games I have purchased from Xbox. Where has this moved to?...
  7. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  8. Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox: It would be amazing if Xbox offered a way for players to create their own games directly on console — either through a dedicated app or a built-in game creation tool. Suggestions: – Create a...
  9. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  10. Xbox x will no longer play any movie I own

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x will no longer play any movie I own: My Xbox x will no longer play any movie I've bought. I've reset to factory with no luck. I've reinstalled movies with no luck and I've reinstalled the movies and TV app. Help please. I don't...