Owned games not appearing on library or app

Discus and support Owned games not appearing on library or app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So half of my games are only accessible via the store or groups. no gamepass games, just regular paid games. Any ideas why and how to fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levi Flack, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Levi Flack
    Levi Flack Guest

So half of my games are only accessible via the store or groups. no gamepass games, just regular paid games. Any ideas why and how to fix it?

:)

Levi Flack, Jun 9, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

You're very much welcome. Thank you for your cooperation.
  3. Levi Flack Win User

I’ll try option 1 first but I’m somewhat hesitant to reset my Xbox, thanks for the assistance:)
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Levi. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Will the Deluxe Pr Ed run on a PC without xbox app?

Hello, yes. Once you download the Xbox app go to "my library" and the game should appear ready to be installed.

Just make sure to be logged in with the account that owns the game
  6. Nico NT Win User

Xbox 360 & Originals Games with Gold

So why it appears on owned games library ?
Thema:

1. Owned games not appearing on library or app - Similar Threads - Owned games appearing

2. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...: I bought master chief collection when it first came out. Now it says I don’t own the game when I try to install it on my Series S when I try to find it in store. it prompts me to buy the game...
  6. Caution Symbol ⚠️ Appearing on games clearly owned

in XboX Insiders
    Caution Symbol ⚠️ Appearing on games clearly owned: Having an issue where games I have clearly purchased or downloaded (free to play) such as Apex that are displaying a caution symbol. submitted by /u/Mysterious-Drop-9927 [link] [comments]
  7. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned: Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584
  8. Why is my Hogwarts legacy download not appearing in my 'owned games' anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Hogwarts legacy download not appearing in my 'owned games' anymore?: Purchased the Hogwarts legacy deluxe edition that said it was compatable for x/s and 1s, had it downloaded when the 1s version was released. Uninstalled it due to error issues but cannot...
  9. Trying to play Hitman WoA. Content not appearing as owned in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Hitman WoA. Content not appearing as owned in game.: Tried to play Hitman World of Assassination on my XB1, when getting in game it told me to "Get Access" meaning no levels were unlocked aside from the free access map even though all DLC was...
  10. [PC] Free game on gamepass says I already own it but it doesn't appear in my library

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Free game on gamepass says I already own it but it doesn't appear in my library: Hey! So right now Tell me Why (episode 1-3) is free on Microsoft Store (and Gamepass). Not being experienced with Xbox games on PC, I claimed it on Microsoft Store assuming it was one and the...