Own game says I don't own game WTH

Discus and support Own game says I don't own game WTH in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am wanting to play FMS 7, I have logged hundreds of hours on it and I am logged into the store as well as the Xbox console companion. I click on game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tickedofftonoend, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Own game says I don't own game WTH

I am wanting to play FMS 7, I have logged hundreds of hours on it and I am logged into the store as well as the Xbox console companion. I click on game but get the error,

Forza Motorsport 7 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I clicked he play button both in the store (if I didn't own it it would say Buy/purchase) as well as I clicked play in the console which only shows games I purchased.

WTH is going one???

:)

tickedofftonoend, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. tickedofftonoend Win User

Ricardo I said I worked tech, I did that and more before coming here.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, but now you mentioned that it appears among your purchases on the order history, right and that you have a receipt for it from Microsoft on your email right? Could you please share screenshots of that please, and also a screenshot of what you where it doesn't appear as you own it
  5. tickedofftonoend Win User

I already check the order history why do you think I said it only shows game cards?

I know you are trying to help but not listening is not helping.

Just stop.

I said I was logged into the account I bought the game with, my PC logs into the account every time, I checked the order history showing all....there is nothing, all my games are gone.

I played the game two days ago, I was then asked yesterday to log into my Minecraft account as it was merged/migrated and I did and since then this Bull has been happening.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I understand what you mean, but I mentioned you should check on the order history, and the order history has all accounts purchases, can't be removed, but if you are sure that the purchase was made on that account you can check for the email purchase confirmation on your inbox

Character level should not be any indication of game ownership, as could be played trough game pass or game shared from a different account, as i mentioned earlier, if an account that owns the game logs in the MICROSOFT STORE APP a different account logged in the XBOX APP can use the game without purchasing it again
Thema:

1. Own game says I don't own game WTH - Similar Threads - Own game says

2. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  5. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  6. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  7. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  8. I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy pc game pass, When ever iIty to buy pc game pass it just says I already own it...: I cant buy xbox pc game pass, probably becuase I previuosly had subscription "xbox game pass friends & family" untill March 2023. When ever i try to buy pc game pass it just says I already owned...
  9. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  10. The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The minecraft launcher says i have to buy the game even though i already own it.: A week or so ago i switched over to a new pc. Upon downloading the minecraft launcher on this new pc and signing in to my microsoft account it states that i do not own minecraft and have to...