ow do I get xbox Insiders to work with a child account, this is ridiculous that they just...

Discus and support ow do I get xbox Insiders to work with a child account, this is ridiculous that they just... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do I get xbox Insiders to work with a child account, this is ridiculous that they just block children off AND you can't change your age even with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/karenspanker20, Apr 4, 2023.

  1. ow do I get xbox Insiders to work with a child account, this is ridiculous that they just...


    How do I get xbox Insiders to work with a child account, this is ridiculous that they just block children off AND you can't change your age even with an adult please help

    submitted by /u/karenspanker20
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/karenspanker20, Apr 4, 2023
    #1
  2. HellBred Master Win User

    $75 credit for purchasing xbox one

    going on a month since any answer.... Nearing the release of the one game I got the xbox one (AND CREDIT) for... master chief collection...

    Please, will you just give me the credit you owe me... this is getting ridiculous
  3. MutableTomcat02 Win User

    Converting offline account to Live account

    Same issues. Couldn't migrate the offline account to a LIVE account for a child on the xbox. Had to set the account up online which generated a GamerTag. When I then went to the offline child account on the xbox it asked for the adult login to verify
    - did that - then it said the email address for the child account was already associated with an Xbox Live account. The only thing I could do is create a new profile on the Xbox. It's ridiculous there is no way to associate the new Live Account/Gamer Tag
    to the exisiting offline account for a child account.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    How do I enable mods in the insider beta app?

    Is your account a child account? ie under 18? If so, that would explain it as, apparently, you can't enable mods on a child account.

    Otherwise, it sounds like a bug with the Insider's version (although they don't list it as a Known Issue) as I just installed the game to test it on a non-Insider's app and I get the mod button as expected. To report a bug on Windows:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/windowsgaming#wiki_known_issues

    Scroll down to the "Having issues?" bit for how to do it.

    Beyond that, you could try also posting in the main Insider's bit:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

    This is just getting ridiculous...

    MS wont swap 2 broken 360 consoles for a new one OP, no company would do that. The original 360's (not slim) were all covered by an extended 3 year warranty for the RROD from the original purchase date of the console.

    But if that 3 years is gone then a repair would need to be paid for.

    I have had 4 myself now and unfortunately my 4th is starting to exhibit issues that are very very worrying. But when it dies I wouldn't expect MS to swap it for new one (I still have the 3 old ones under the stairs so I could send 4 in). Its just not reasonable
    thinking they would do that though.

  6. VernierSlake Win User

    This is just getting ridiculous...

    *mutters something about the yellow light of death*
Thema:

ow do I get xbox Insiders to work with a child account, this is ridiculous that they just...

Loading...
  1. ow do I get xbox Insiders to work with a child account, this is ridiculous that they just... - Similar Threads - Insiders child account

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...