Overwrite cloud save data with local game data
Discus and support Overwrite cloud save data with local game data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Dream Light Valley profile, which you're allowed only one game, was deleted in the cloud and I lost all game progress there. On my Xbox S, however,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christine Bullard, Dec 16, 2023.
Thema:
Overwrite cloud save data with local game data
Loading...
-
Overwrite cloud save data with local game data - Similar Threads - Overwrite cloud save
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can I overwrite Xbox OS with Lakka OS?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I overwrite Xbox OS with Lakka OS?: Ive been running Retroarch through Dev Mode on my old Xbox One X and it works just fine. However, I’m wondering if theres a way I can turn my One X into an emulation station using Lakka.... -
Why do cloud saves overwrite local saves on single player games?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy do cloud saves overwrite local saves on single player games?: I recently moved and didn't have wifi. I played a single player game offline for a few hours. I then went online and tried to play. Without prompting me, my Xbox replaced my new saves with my old... -
Accidentally overwrite hero
in XBoX Games and AppsAccidentally overwrite hero: Hi, i accidentally deleted my minecraft dungeon hero progress, is there anyway i can get it back? c15128f6-4904-4cf6-baac-53a0f533baa4 -
My saves on Xbox Series X got overwrited
in XBoX Games and AppsMy saves on Xbox Series X got overwrited: Hello, I wanted to play The Lampligher League today and when I launched the game I noticed my saves where gone. I tried to delete local saves and download saves from the cloud but it seems they... -
How Do I Prevent the Minecraft Launcher From Overwriting an Old Optifine Installation?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow Do I Prevent the Minecraft Launcher From Overwriting an Old Optifine Installation?: I am playing Minecraft 1.0.0, and I want to install Optifine. I found a legacy download for the 1.0.0 Optifine version, and installed it the way I did when I first played: open the .jar file in an... -
Is it possible to overwrite accounts?
in XBoX AccessibilityIs it possible to overwrite accounts?: Hello, is it possible to overwrite an old account (PC) with creating an account (Xbox) with the same email? Because that's what I think happened to me. I bought Minecraft long ago then migrated...