Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it.

Discus and support Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it. When I contacted them they just basically said to bad. It was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmandaPotter, Sep 22, 2017.

1. AmandaPotter
    AmandaPotter Guest

Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it. [​IMG]

Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it. When I contacted them they just basically said to bad. It was a mistake on the storefront and they would just rectify it, which they did that afternoon after I contacted them
    that morning. Very dissapointed with there lack of customer service. Can clearly see it marked as Golds save 60%.

Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it. [​IMG]

:)

AmandaPotter, Sep 22, 2017
  2. AmandaPotter
    AmandaPotter Guest

There is something that can be done about it actually, honour the 60% off that was advertised.

AmandaPotter, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

The official discount is 35% and the 60% is a glitch. There's unfortunately nothing that can be done about it...

Ishan8123, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

The official discount is 35% and the 60% is a glitch. There's unfortunately nothing that can be done about it...

Ishan8123, Sep 22, 2017
  5. AmandaPotter Win User

There is something that can be done about it actually, honour the 60% off that was advertised.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

7. Ishan8123 Win User

8. Ishan8123 Win User

As I have and official Xbox Support have mentioned, the official advertised discount is 35% the 60% is only on the storefront, it is a glitch.

Clicking on it will take you to the game that also shows the discount as 35%. Hope this list of official statements clarifies:)

As stated officially by overwatch- https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20793056

As stated officially by Microsoft- https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/overwatch-game-of-the-year-edition/c0qn5m9ztc38?rtc=1

As stated officially by Major Nelson- https://majornelson.com/2017/09/18/this-weeks-deals-with-gold-and-spotlight-sale-98/
  9. .��スミスクã Win User

Free trail glitch

Sadly there’s no updates shown for the game. Plus I’m on console and I don’t see overwatch 1 in the game store. I guess I probably won’t be playing, hope this never happens again.
Thema:

1. Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it. - Similar Threads - Overwatch was shown

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  4. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  5. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  6. Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...: Im looking at getting this for my xbox X controller as my old scuff has broken and i dont want to buy a new one. I realise it can be hooked up to a PC where recoil controller can then be added,...
  7. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  8. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  9. Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it.: [img] Overwatch was shown as 60% off on the Xbox one store but they won’t honour it. When I contacted them they just basically said to bad. It was a mistake on the storefront and they would just...
  10. Stop notifications of you playing games on PC like overwatch, being shown on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop notifications of you playing games on PC like overwatch, being shown on xbox live: How do you stop xb live from displaying that you are playing games like overwarch on PC? 30afd306-9c1e-4b6c-9041-0879e578ca23