Overwatch token from microsoft reward

Discus and support Overwatch token from microsoft reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to buy overwatch 500 tokens since 2 weeks but i have always an error. I tried to contact the rewards support but they didn't respond me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SébastienFerbus, May 3, 2023.

1. Overwatch token from microsoft reward

Hello,
    I want to buy overwatch 500 tokens since 2 weeks but i have always an error. I tried to contact the rewards support but they didn't respond me.

I hope you can help me to resolve that. (sorry for my language i'm belgian ah ah).

Sincerely,

Ferbus Sébastien

:)

SébastienFerbus, May 3, 2023
  2. SébastienFerbus Win User

Thank you for your answer.

I use a PC and i trying to redeem 500 token with my points of the Microsoft rewards program but at the end of the process i have an error alert at the end :(. I tried to use differents phone numbers but i have always the same error. The picture said in french : There is a problem with your account or your order.
    [​IMG]
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi SébastienFerbus, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this problem

Before that please tell me:

What console are you using? Or is this happening on PC?

Are you trying to purchase these coins with a credit/debit card or are you trying to redeem something via the Microsoft rewards program?

If you're referring to purchase coins using your credit/debit card, is this happening only inside Overwatch or is happening with all your other games?

When this started to happen and what did you tried so far to fix this?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Thanks for the clarification, in your case the best option is reach out the Microsoft Rewards support due to they're the only one who can check why you're not able to redeem this reward

In case you need it please use this link in order to reach them:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

I appreciate your understanding in advance SébastienFerbus
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Dragon coins missing for Trove.

Hello BLUEHEATKAKASHI,

All your tokens from the FREEdom Rewards offer can be found at the bottom of the FREEdom Rewards offer located on the MyMissions page: (https://rewards.xbox.com/freedom-rewards/redemption-codes/)

These are tokens that you have to redeem. They are not automatically awarded to you in-game.
  6. xZ CAREBEAR Zx Win User

My battle pass isn't working I mw2 and I want to know how to fix it because I bought Blackwell and the 2nd day of having it I wouldn't let on it what do I do

I haven't received token for my battlepass since last week. I'm stuck @ 81%. The beginning of S5 I had to purchase the battlepass twice because of a bug, that didn't reward me with the 20 free tokens or the execution dog. I have never received my money back from Microsoft about the issue.
Thema:

1. Overwatch token from microsoft reward - Similar Threads - Overwatch token microsoft

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  4. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  5. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  6. Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...: Im looking at getting this for my xbox X controller as my old scuff has broken and i dont want to buy a new one. I realise it can be hooked up to a PC where recoil controller can then be added,...
  7. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  8. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  9. I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet: Yesterday, I claimed a gift on my Xbox One for 200 Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2, which have not yet arrived after more than an entire day. I have read that it can sometimes take up to 10 days to...
  10. 오버워치 리그토큰[Overwatch league token]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    오버워치 리그토큰[Overwatch league token]: 수 하십니다. 오버워치 리그 큰을 마이크로소프트 스 어에서 결재를 했는데 실수로 배틀넷 연결 계 이 아닌 다른 계 에서 구입을 했습니다. 이걸 배틀넷 연결된 계 에 물을 하거나 안되면 환불을 받 싶은데 방법을 찾지 못하 있습니다. 방법을 알 주세요~~ [Translation - It works. I signed up for the...