Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved

Discus and support Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did not recieve the code for the hearthstone card back with overwatch origins edition f17d538f-1d1e-400a-8a9b-7f96a8811b9b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by the segster101, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved

I did not recieve the code for the hearthstone card back with overwatch origins edition

:)

the segster101, Oct 26, 2016
  2. Prime Iron
    Prime Iron Guest
    Overwatch - Origins Edition - No "in game goodies"

I recently pre purchased overwatch origins edition on my xbox one using the xbox marketplace and did not receive the bonus in game goodies promised for the other blizzard games. For example the Hearthstone card back. I thought by now i would have received
    a code or have it unlocked on my battlenet account as i have my xbox live account linked. I realize that the overwatch extras wont be available until release but a lot of the other bonuses have been active on the other blizzard games for some time.

My xbox gamertag is

My battletag is WithClaws#1324

Prime Iron, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    In-Game Goodies

Hey Kodeplay -

According to the information I can find from >>Blizzard<< themselves, it appears that the extra content was for those who pre-ordered
    the PC version of Overwatch. As this is all in-game content provided by Blizzard, they would be the ones best suited to assist as we do not have any information on that content.

Apologies for any frustration this may cause.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 26, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

In-Game Goodies

Hey Kodeplay -

According to the information I can find from >>Blizzard<< themselves, it appears that the extra content was for those who pre-ordered
    the PC version of Overwatch. As this is all in-game content provided by Blizzard, they would be the ones best suited to assist as we do not have any information on that content.

Deployment of our Overwatch: Origins Edition in-game goodies has begun. Digital bonuses for World of Warcraft, Diablo III, StarCraft II,
    Heroes of the Storm, and Hearthstone are now available to anyone who pre-purchases the digital version of Origins Edition for Windows PC through the Battle.net
    Shop
    Apologies for any frustration this may cause.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Why can I not buy Overwatch Origins Edition?

Hello there!

At the moment unfortunately the only offer available is Overwatch Legendary Edition. The Overwatch Origins is no longer available on the Microsoft store at the moment.
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Buying Overwatch on sale

Hi itsjbabyxo!

You can either search for Overwatch on your Xbox One console or from the Microsoft Store directly to purchase

Overwatch: Origins Edition
    from there.

Let us know if you were able to purchase it for the reduced sale price. :)
  7. Ghost Admiral Win User

Overwatch Origins Edition

Will my progress be saved?
  8. dempup Win User

Overwatch origins edition

Hi There!

The Microsoft Store has the Legendary Edition available for digital purchase. But the Origins Edition is widely available on disc in most countries.
Thema:

Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved

1. Overwatch origins edition hearthstone card back not recieved - Similar Threads - Overwatch origins edition

2. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  3. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  4. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  5. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  6. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  7. Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...: Im looking at getting this for my xbox X controller as my old scuff has broken and i dont want to buy a new one. I realise it can be hooked up to a PC where recoil controller can then be added,...
  8. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  9. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  10. I didn't recieve my pre order overwatch origin edition Widowmaker Noire Skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't recieve my pre order overwatch origin edition Widowmaker Noire Skin: I bought Overwatch Origins Edition digital code and I have all the origin skin but not the Widowmaker Noire skin that came with pre order. Today I talk with a xbox support about this issue and...