Overwatch ordered 4/29, billed 4/30 need pre open beta assistance please.

Discus and support Overwatch ordered 4/29, billed 4/30 need pre open beta assistance please. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I was asked to post here requesting assistance to not being able to participate in the early access open beta. As the topic implies, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ki1cannon, May 3, 2016.

1. Ki1cannon
    Ki1cannon Guest

Hello,

I was asked to post here requesting assistance to not being able to participate in the early access open beta. As the topic implies, I purchased on April 29th yet billing apparently didn't happen until the 30th this not providing me with access or a code
    to join in a couple days early as was implied. Thank you for your assistance.

:)

Ki1cannon, May 3, 2016
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Sent by Xbox Support Overwatch Beta Key Issue

If you pre-ordered Overwatch from the Xbox Store, the Overwatch Beta will be unlocked for you and not sent out as a code. Go ahead and search for 'Overwatch Beta' through the Xbox Store, which should unlock closer to 4:00 PM (May 2nd) PST to begin installing!
    For more information, please check out Blizzard's Overwatch Beta Blog Post.

Mister Beep, May 3, 2016
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Overwatch beta codes not recieved

Hey LazerBlaze5,

If you pre-ordered Overwatch from the Xbox Store, the Overwatch Beta will be unlocked in the Xbox Store. If you have already pre-ordered, go ahead and search for 'Overwatch Beta' through the Xbox Store, which should unlock closer to 4:00 PM (May 2nd) PST
    to begin installing! For more information, please check out
    Blizzard's Overwatch Beta Blog
    Post.

The codes being sent out to pass off to a friend is still in the process of being sent in waves. Overwatch ordered 4/29, billed 4/30 need pre open beta assistance please. :)

Mister Beep, May 3, 2016
  4. Ki1cannon
    Ki1cannon Guest

Well, I can assume by the lack of response that sense of urgency isn't as good as it appeared in my phone conversation with Tara. Unfortunately my son now won't benefit from my following the rules of the program and I guess he and I will just have to wait
    for the regular open beta tomorrow. One day isn't a big deal, I gues it is the principal of it all.

Ki1cannon, May 3, 2016
  5. I believe it's an issue with the game developers as they're the one sending these codes. Might as well not have this kind of promo if they can't handle the volume

xHTGx Bonafide, May 3, 2016
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there Ki1cannon.

Sorry to hear the frustrations. We aren't a 24/7 team here on the forums so there may be a delay in response. Fortunately Overwatch is now Open Beta and your son should have access Overwatch ordered 4/29, billed 4/30 need pre open beta assistance please. :) Again, apologies for the delay but have fun!

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Ki1cannon Win User

Well, I can assume by the lack of response that sense of urgency isn't as good as it appeared in my phone conversation with Tara. Unfortunately my son now won't benefit from my following the rules of the program and I guess he and I will just have to wait
    for the regular open beta tomorrow. One day isn't a big deal, I gues it is the principal of it all.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Ki1cannon.

Sorry to hear the frustrations. We aren't a 24/7 team here on the forums so there may be a delay in response. Fortunately Overwatch is now Open Beta and your son should have access :) Again, apologies for the delay but have fun!
  9. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

I believe it's an issue with the game developers as they're the one sending these codes. Might as well not have this kind of promo if they can't handle the volume
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Overwatch beta codes not recieved

Hey LazerBlaze5,

If you pre-ordered Overwatch from the Xbox Store, the Overwatch Beta will be unlocked in the Xbox Store. If you have already pre-ordered, go ahead and search for 'Overwatch Beta' through the Xbox Store, which should unlock closer to 4:00 PM (May 2nd) PST
    to begin installing! For more information, please check out
    Blizzard's Overwatch Beta Blog
    Post.

The codes being sent out to pass off to a friend is still in the process of being sent in waves. :)
  11. Mister Beep Win User

Overwatch Beta Codes

If you pre-ordered Overwatch from the Xbox Store, the Overwatch Beta will be unlocked for you and not sent out as a code. Go ahead and search for 'Overwatch Beta' through the Xbox Store, which should unlock closer to 4:00 PM (May 2nd) PST to begin installing!
    For more information, please check out Blizzard's Overwatch Beta Blog Post.
Thema:

1. Overwatch ordered 4/29, billed 4/30 need pre open beta assistance please. - Similar Threads - Overwatch ordered billed

2. Overwatch pre-order content issue?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch pre-order content issue?: Hello all, I imagine my issue is a pretty unique one so please bear with me as I try to explain... I had plans of building a computer and I was going to have the people in IT help me build it....
  3. Overwatch Pre Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Pre Order: I bought the Overwatch Origins (pre order edition) from the Microsoft, but never received the codes for the digital blizzard addons. I have put in a couple of support tickets, but was finally told...
  4. Overwatch: Origins Edition missing pre-order content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch: Origins Edition missing pre-order content: Promotion Details: Overwatch: Origins Edition Pre-Order Content Date of Purchase: 10. May 2016 Promo Item(s): Overwatch: Origins Edition Pre-Order Content I've preordered and payed the...
  5. I didn't recieve my pre order overwatch origin edition Widowmaker Noire Skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't recieve my pre order overwatch origin edition Widowmaker Noire Skin: I bought Overwatch Origins Edition digital code and I have all the origin skin but not the Widowmaker Noire skin that came with pre order. Today I talk with a xbox support about this issue and...
  6. Didn't receive Overwatch Widowmaker Noire pre-order skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Overwatch Widowmaker Noire pre-order skin: Hi there, I bought Overwatch digitally at around 10pm PST on May 23rd but didn't receive the pre-order bonus skin for Widowmaker. I spoke with a support representative who reviewed the purchase...
  7. Missing Overwatch Pre-order promo rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Overwatch Pre-order promo rewards: I was participating in the Overwatch promo give away and when you pre-order the game you get 50 entries into the giveaway. I never received the 50 entries! HELP ASAP!...
  8. overwatch pre order friend code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    overwatch pre order friend code: Hi, I chatted a long conversation with the support guys of the Microsoft store. Once my open beta finally worked. Because I had a legit Pre order of overwatch. I now after 6 hours haven't...
  9. overwatch pre order friend code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    overwatch pre order friend code: hi , it been 5 hour now i w8 with my friend on the xbox one voice chat for my friend code and play with him !! what happen ? :( 917c24d8-89f0-4504-ac1e-5ed4bf486352
  10. Overwatch Pre-Order Beta Access Code May 3-4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Pre-Order Beta Access Code May 3-4: I purchased Overwatch on 5/1/2016, never received a beta access code. I spoke with live chat support (Ref. # [mod removed]) and was told to make a post here. 90f0c6aa-f01c-4814-add8-012230749b1b