Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Next week the overwatch battle pass comes out for season 4, I need 200 more coins to get it. I wanted to do the Microsoft rewards for these 200 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ndkw, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Ndkw
    Ndkw Guest

Next week the overwatch battle pass comes out for season 4, I need 200 more coins to get it.

I wanted to do the Microsoft rewards for these 200 and only need 400 more rewards points to do this, and I won't have enought time to get the 500 coin option as it is too expensive. Would you know if the 200 option that cost 1800 is coming back anytime soon

:)

Ndkw, Apr 6, 2023
  2. Techman12345 Win User

Next week the overwatch battle pass comes out for season 4, I need 200 more coins to get it.

I wanted to do the Microsoft rewards for these 200 and only need 400 more rewards points to do this, and I won't have enought time to get the 500 coin option as it is too expensive. Would you know if the 200 option that cost 1800 is coming back anytime soon
    over watch is god
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

I totally understand you wanted to get the coins for the battlepass of the game. With regards to what items will be posted on the Microsoft rewards and when, only the Microsoft rewards team can answer it as us gamers also don't have ideas if an old item will be registered again from the rewards store.

For inquiries, you may submit a ticket to them via https://rewards.bing.com/support page. They will reach you via email for your inquiries, I would suggest to sign in with the account you are using on Xbox as well as sometimes the rewards varies per user.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try to assist you with the best of our knowledge.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. James Venn [S] Win User

why is there only a 1000 overwatch coins and not 200

pls
  5. MaazVali Win User

I'm in the same boat as you lmao, im sat here refreshing the redeem page every half an hour hoping it restocks soon
  6. Techman12345 Win User

when can I get my Overwatch coins
Thema:

1. Overwatch coins 200 option for Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Overwatch coins 200

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  4. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  5. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  6. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  7. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  8. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  9. Xbox overwatch coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox overwatch coins: I purchased some overwatch coins on the Xbox store and my Xbox account is linked with my blizzard account and have not received any coins yet but was making sure that this should work right?...
  10. I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...: If anyone can help me solve this it would help alot thanks in advance. fc0eb943-625f-4b2d-b177-77636f974616