"Overwatch" Anyone?

Discus and support "Overwatch" Anyone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not heard of this... or if I was a trailer it was a million years ago. Blizzard, the good folks who make "Diablo" seem to have kidnapped the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azrael008uk, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

"Overwatch" Anyone?

Not heard of this... or if I was a trailer it was a million years ago.

Blizzard, the good folks who make "Diablo" seem to have kidnapped the developers of "Team Fortress" and put them to work on a bit of a MMOS?

Only game play footage I've found so far looks a lot like "Team Fortress".

"Team Fortress" was amazing on the 360... when it worked... which it didn't... for a lot of my buddies.

"Brink" was amazing when it worked... and that worked even less than "Team Fortress".

If the guys at Blizzard can teach these guys how to code for online play this could be a great game.

:)

Azrael008uk, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Nizarow
    Nizarow Guest
    supension sur un overwatch

Nizarow, Jan 8, 2016
  3. None of the seasonal events will be discontinued, will it?

Excellent. I am an Overwatch addict so I cannot afford to see anything end unexpectedly.

Radiant Sword X, Jan 8, 2016
  4. "Overwatch" Anyone?

Overwatch is going to be amazing!

Mesmeric Rose, Mar 21, 2016
  5. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Is there any single player?

pkvas, Mar 21, 2016
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    It looks just like TF which is a good thing in my opinon.

brandiesel1, Mar 21, 2016
  7. .........

Hello everyone "Overwatch" Anyone? :)

Is this a PvE game or PvP game? Is there a single player mode?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone "Overwatch" Anyone? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Mar 21, 2016
  8. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

"Overwatch" Anyone?

pvp only i think, not my style of play i don't think, but if theres a trial i will

EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 21, 2016
  9. .......

Hello everyone "Overwatch" Anyone? :)

PvP only, skip and ingnore it is then LOL "Overwatch" Anyone? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone "Overwatch" Anyone? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Mar 21, 2016
  10. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Yop, the guys at Blizzard can teach them how to make :"error 37".

Tzar of kaos, Mar 21, 2016
  11. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Theres a beta on its way Enen.

ShaunPerry, Mar 21, 2016
  12. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    PC have had this for ages in Beta.. watched it on twitch and personally i think it looks pretty terrible.

iBakez, Mar 21, 2016
  13. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

"Overwatch" Anyone?

You can be a flying Mecha-Monkey.

A Gundam-Gorilla.

That and the Publisher are keeping me quietly interested.

Azrael008uk, Mar 21, 2016
  14. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    @Fear thanks for the info, if its open i will give it a go, just incase.

EnenDaveyBoy, Mar 21, 2016
  15. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    If possible ill play the beta. I don't tend to stay interested in mp games for long though.

brandiesel1, Mar 21, 2016
Thema:

"Overwatch" Anyone?

1. "Overwatch" Anyone? - Similar Threads - Overwatch Anyone

2. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  3. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  4. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  5. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  6. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  7. Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...: Im looking at getting this for my xbox X controller as my old scuff has broken and i dont want to buy a new one. I realise it can be hooked up to a PC where recoil controller can then be added,...
  8. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  9. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  10. I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet: Yesterday, I claimed a gift on my Xbox One for 200 Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2, which have not yet arrived after more than an entire day. I have read that it can sometimes take up to 10 days to...