Overwatch 2

Discus and support Overwatch 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I get through the queue on Overwatch 2, i get one of the following errors: ‘Disconnected from game server. (LC-208)’ or ‘Sorry, we were unable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by winter24, Oct 7, 2022.

1. winter24
    winter24 Guest

Overwatch 2

Whenever I get through the queue on Overwatch 2, i get one of the following errors: ‘Disconnected from game server. (LC-208)’ or ‘Sorry, we were unable to log you in. Please try again later. (BC-153)’. I’m not sure how to fix this

:)

winter24, Oct 7, 2022
  2. AlanCarlson Win User

merge overwatch 1 and 2

If you started the Overwatch 2 Game without taking advantage of the merge option, is there a way to merge now? Was it only offered that one time? Is the merge still possible to be able to get the skins from Overwatch 1 moved over to Overwatch 2?
  3. DeerBabies17 Win User

What is everyone's favorite first person shooter or 3rd person shooter and why

Destiny 2 and Halo games for me.. I also really enjoy overwatch but its getting old fast..Maybe ill be interested again when Overwatch 2 releases.
  4. BigPigGaming112 Win User

What is everyone's favorite first person shooter or 3rd person shooter and why

Destiny 2, COD, overwatch

Destiny 2: I enjoy the abilities, weapons, and gambit prime

COD: Is just a classic for me

Overwatch: I enjoy the diverse array of weapons and characters
  5. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC)

Overwatch, titanfall 2, dishonored
  6. skylaar Win User

Must have games that aren't on Game Pass?

The Division 2

Titanfall 2

Overwatch

Jedi Fallen Order
Thema:

Overwatch 2

1. Overwatch 2 - Similar Threads - Overwatch

2. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  3. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  4. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  5. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  6. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  7. Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...: Im looking at getting this for my xbox X controller as my old scuff has broken and i dont want to buy a new one. I realise it can be hooked up to a PC where recoil controller can then be added,...
  8. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  9. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  10. I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet: Yesterday, I claimed a gift on my Xbox One for 200 Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2, which have not yet arrived after more than an entire day. I have read that it can sometimes take up to 10 days to...