Overwatch 2 some achievement won't unlock.

Discus and support Overwatch 2 some achievement won't unlock. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed the requirement for the : 1. Mei : Absorb 1000 damage in 1 icewall achievement, 2. Junkart : 4 kill with 1 tire achievement and 3.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neoleplubo, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Neoleplubo
    Neoleplubo Guest

I've completed the requirement for the : 1. Mei : Absorb 1000 damage in 1 icewall achievement, 2. Junkart : 4 kill with 1 tire achievement and 3. Kiriko : Clean 5 debuff with 1 suzu achievement. I've the spray in game to prove it and since the Xbox support isn't available for the moment I post that here. Hopefully a staff member will see this.

PS : sorry if my english is bad, I'm a french speaker.

:)

Neoleplubo, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Neoleplubo Win User

Was this working before?

Yes.

When did the issue started?

I don't know, long time ago.

Can you share us with a screenshot of the concern?

Yes.

Me ate the starting screen

Junkrat Cute Spray

Junkrat Cute spray equipped

Mei Pixel spray

Mei Pixel spray equipped

Kiriko Pixel spray

Kiriko Pixel spray equipped

Junkrat Cute Pixel spray on wall

Mei Pixel spray on wall

Kiriko Pixel spray on wall

These spray requires to do achievements to unlock them, as you can see I have theses sprays but the 3 achievements I'm supposed to have on my Xbox account are still locked.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Neoleplubo,

Thank you for sharing these screenshots with us.

If troubleshooting steps found on this link: Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges | Xbox Support have been performed, I would suggest reaching out to our live support, as they have the tools to diagnose this concern.

How to contact Live support:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  4. Neoleplubo Win User

5. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties with your achievements. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

Was this working before?

When did the issue started?

Can you share us with a screenshot of the concern?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges
    Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. Jorge CB 90 Win User

My account does not show the progress of the games and dont unlock achievements

it gets fixed!!! now i can unlock achievements, but a lot of achievements of dark souls and overwatch never gets unlocked, for example reach level 10 in overwatch, and im 24, but doesnt matter, thanks for the help!!!
Thema:

1. Overwatch 2 some achievement won't unlock. - Similar Threads - Overwatch achievement won't

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  4. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  5. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  6. Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned from Xbox, Apex and Overwatch if i add this (link below) to my...: Im looking at getting this for my xbox X controller as my old scuff has broken and i dont want to buy a new one. I realise it can be hooked up to a PC where recoil controller can then be added,...
  7. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  8. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  9. I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive my microsoft gift in Overwatch 2 yet: Yesterday, I claimed a gift on my Xbox One for 200 Overwatch coins on Overwatch 2, which have not yet arrived after more than an entire day. I have read that it can sometimes take up to 10 days to...
  10. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...