Overwatch 2 coins purchased via target code never showed up

Discus and support Overwatch 2 coins purchased via target code never showed up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got code from target.com for some overwatch 2 coins and they haven't appeared. My order history shows them redeemed on 03/07/2023. They have not be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chief Big Sad, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Overwatch 2 coins purchased via target code never showed up

I got code from target.com for some overwatch 2 coins and they haven't appeared. My order history shows them redeemed on 03/07/2023. They have not be credited to my account still almost a week later. Blizzard support just said it's a Microsoft issue and they can't help.

:)

Chief Big Sad, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Chief!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Since it's an in-game issue, it should be supported by the game's publisher support since they have access to your in-game accounts.

Have you already tried sign out of your console and sign in again?

We could also try to re-add your account to refresh it.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address that was linked to your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Xbox overwatch coins

Hello Spence R, my name is Zahir

You are correct, it could be a server issue and restarting the game or the xbox it should reflect. According to the Blizzard support website, the delay in showing your latest coin purchases or earned credits takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. Usually, the coins will show up on their own after 24 hours.

Overwatch Coins purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will be shared across all three platforms, meaning any Overwatch Coins you purchase on one of these platforms can be used on all of them. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Battle.net, Xbox, and PlayStation will not be accessible on Nintendo's eShop. Overwatch Coins redeemed and/or purchased on Nintendo's eShop can only be used for in-game purchases on Nintendo eShop.

You can view your Overwatch Coins total in the Battle.net Desktop App, or through Battle.net Account Management. Note that Overwatch Coins purchased on Nintendo's eShop will not be displayed in your Overwatch Coins total, however any Overwatch Coins earned through game play on Nintendo Switch will be displayed.

Content from in-game purchases made with Overwatch Coins on any platform will be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo). Overwatch Coins earned in-game will also be accessible across linked accounts on all platforms (Battle.net, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo).

If you are still having this issue please contact blizzard below link

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/319162

Thank you
  4. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

hi Ricardo, we purchased the Minecoin gift cards from Target - we've never had issues with these before though. they are Microsoft branded: "Minecraft Minecoins, 3500 In-Game Currency, Buy skins, textures, & worlds, Android | iOS | Nintendo Switch | Xbox One | Win 10, Minecraft Minecoins Pack - 3500 coins" we bought three separate cards and our Target receipt shows three distinct download codes on the receipt. we've never had this issue before. if we can't redeem them, we can't get his birthday money back as they are not refundable. : (
  5. Hordie Win User

Bought overwatch don't have beta access

Hi The Hunted117,

If you purchased Overwatch on or before the 29th you should have access to the Beta client now. There are two methods to access the client. 1. On your Xbox go to the games section, and search all games. From there type "Overwatch", and you should see the
    Overwatch Beta show up to install. 2. You can also purchase the free client via website. Go
    here and search for Overwatch. From there you should see Overwatch Beta to install.

See this blog for more information.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Purchased coins not showing up

Remove Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.
    4. Close.

Power Cycle:
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check for the coins again

If you do this and have already waited more than 24hrs jut coins still won't appear then I would suggest you to request a refund Olivia
Thema:

1. Overwatch 2 coins purchased via target code never showed up - Similar Threads - Overwatch coins purchased

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  4. Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption

in XboX Insiders
    Overwatch Watchpoint pack redemption: Am I able to redeem the code which says Xbox one on my PC and obtain the items that way? I have no console but recently started up my laptop which has the Xbox app submitted by...
  5. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  6. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  7. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  8. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  9. Xbox overwatch coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox overwatch coins: I purchased some overwatch coins on the Xbox store and my Xbox account is linked with my blizzard account and have not received any coins yet but was making sure that this should work right?...
  10. I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...: If anyone can help me solve this it would help alot thanks in advance. fc0eb943-625f-4b2d-b177-77636f974616