Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates
Discus and support Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the recent updates, my Xbox controllers are extremely sensitive when pressing the joystick and will continue scrolling after I release it. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottB91987, Jun 7, 2024.
Thema:
Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates
Loading...
-
Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates - Similar Threads - Overly Sensitive Series
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
My reason for picking Xbox over PlayStation
in XboX InsidersMy reason for picking Xbox over PlayStation: When I was in Iraq I got one of these and the graphics on GTA were the deciding factor. It offered a reflection while the PlayStation didn’t and with the changing landscape of home entertainment... -
Why is my Xbox gamepass doing this. I am over 18 . I am not in a family. And that the Xbox...
in XboX InsidersWhy is my Xbox gamepass doing this. I am over 18 . I am not in a family. And that the Xbox...: Everytime I go to pre-install high on life 2 I get a "this is rated above (my username's) restrictions. I am not in a family. I am (and my age is set at) over 18 . Please help submitted by... -
My Controllers keep repeatedly disconnecting from my Xbox. Is it over?
in XboX InsidersMy Controllers keep repeatedly disconnecting from my Xbox. Is it over?: in the last few weeks or so, my controllers seem to be completely disconnecting on its own. Ive checked the batteries, replaced them, stood closer, plugged my xbox into the wall (not a power... -
New Badges for Players over a 1 millionGS
in XboX InsidersNew Badges for Players over a 1 millionGS: Out of curiosity, is there any plan in the future for Xbox to implicate a new type of badge for players who reach over a Certain milestone for example a Million Gamescore.. submitted by... -
What would you do with over one thousand dollars in extra monthly income?
in XboX InsidersWhat would you do with over one thousand dollars in extra monthly income?: I know what I’d do, sleep a lot better at night. How about you? submitted by /u/Pluarius [link] [comments] -
Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?: My counsil since update is not working right the controllers are over sensitive making my Xbox useless I've tried everything. Its all updated there is no ease of access there are no settings to...