Overly Exaggerated Suspension

Discus and support Overly Exaggerated Suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned for Two weeks i repeat two weeks for Writing . Just and apparently im sexually harassing someone?!!!! Ive seen plenty of people write... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterChafla, Jul 3, 2020.

  1. PeterChafla
    PeterChafla Guest

    Overly Exaggerated Suspension


    I got banned for Two weeks i repeat two weeks for Writing . Just and apparently im sexually harassing someone?!!!! Ive seen plenty of people write other words like [mod removed] and get s one day ban not even a week ban . But this is unacceptable i shouldnt
    be able to get banned for TWO WEEKS FOR writing . Just [Mod Removed - Profanity] none of that . But why [mod removed] should i be banned for two weeks for writing gay.

    :)
     
    PeterChafla, Jul 3, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Overly Exaggerated Suspension

    Hello Peter,

    To address a suspension, please visit our
    enforcement
    website. This forum is specifically for troubleshooting Xbox consoles, games, and games on Windows 10. Here on the forums we are unable to dispute, remove, or deliver enforcement actions.

    Thank you for understanding.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    Did I Miss Anything Important by not getting MW3?

    ^^ Overly exaggerated, but Gidget Gacy is not far from the truth...
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

    Sunset Overdrive Goodies!

    The only thing I'm not sure about is a minor nitpick - I don't like the "boost lines" or "tail wind" that trails behind the player a lot because it looks overly exaggerated and unnecessary. Otherwise, the game looks fantastic and I can't wait to see more.
    :)
  5. xCrOssOverx 23 Win User

    Xbox ONE Account Suspended, Possible If Suspension Can Be Reduced?

    If you already applied for a review and they upheld your decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension.
    Ok but don't you think that it is unfair to get another suspension toppled upon you for something not serious at all? They literally over exaggerated the whole thing because it wasn't a big deal at all
  6. kingvas78 Win User

    Not overly impressed.

    [quote user="Juxtapose13"]

    [quote user=""]

    @Juxtapose13, you are exactly right. Money is the driving force of everything now. No holds barred, get out and make money. I think people have forgotten about the meaning of Nov 11, other then it's a long weekend to play MW3 or Skyrim.

    Sad, but true.

    [/quote]

    Bingo. I'll be enjoyed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim this Friday, I'm not going to lie, but I'll not be forgetting our veterans and I'll be taking my minute of silence.

    [/quote]



    That will be x2
Thema:

Overly Exaggerated Suspension

Loading...
  1. Overly Exaggerated Suspension - Similar Threads - Overly Exaggerated Suspension

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. My reason for picking Xbox over PlayStation

    in XboX Insiders
    My reason for picking Xbox over PlayStation: When I was in Iraq I got one of these and the graphics on GTA were the deciding factor. It offered a reflection while the PlayStation didn’t and with the changing landscape of home entertainment...
  6. Why is my Xbox gamepass doing this. I am over 18 . I am not in a family. And that the Xbox...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my Xbox gamepass doing this. I am over 18 . I am not in a family. And that the Xbox...: Everytime I go to pre-install high on life 2 I get a "this is rated above (my username's) restrictions. I am not in a family. I am (and my age is set at) over 18 . Please help submitted by...
  7. My Controllers keep repeatedly disconnecting from my Xbox. Is it over?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Controllers keep repeatedly disconnecting from my Xbox. Is it over?: in the last few weeks or so, my controllers seem to be completely disconnecting on its own. Ive checked the batteries, replaced them, stood closer, plugged my xbox into the wall (not a power...
  8. New Badges for Players over a 1 millionGS

    in XboX Insiders
    New Badges for Players over a 1 millionGS: Out of curiosity, is there any plan in the future for Xbox to implicate a new type of badge for players who reach over a Certain milestone for example a Million Gamescore.. submitted by...
  9. What would you do with over one thousand dollars in extra monthly income?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would you do with over one thousand dollars in extra monthly income?: I know what I’d do, sleep a lot better at night. How about you? submitted by /u/Pluarius [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox decided to create an overlapping account over my minecraft email

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox decided to create an overlapping account over my minecraft email: Xbox decided to create an overlapping account over my minecraft email and now i cant sign into the microsoft minecraft account one that has the game, why is there never ending account problems...