overkill achievement in shadow of war not unlocking

Discus and support overkill achievement in shadow of war not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; overkill achievement in shadow of war isnt unlocking even though i did the required things several times. I even completed all the fight pit missions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanujaNimsaraXb, Feb 10, 2018.

  1. overkill achievement in shadow of war not unlocking


    overkill achievement in shadow of war isnt unlocking even though i did the required things several times. I even completed all the fight pit missions and that achievement worked fine

    :)
     
    DanujaNimsaraXb, Feb 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Awxafy
    Awxafy Guest
    Side Pipe Not Unlocking After FE & TU5

    Just wanted to add that the "Overkill" achievement is not unlocking, either.
     
    Awxafy, Feb 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Achievements not unlocking on minecraft

    Overkill isn't bugged it just acts weird not automatically unlocking but if it says done in 6 our achievement list then I think it takes 24 hours for it to unlock because that's what the overkill achievement did for me so it's not bugged but more so acts
    weird
     
    BladeMasterNate, Feb 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Awxafy Win User

    Side Pipe Not Unlocking After FE & TU5

    Just wanted to add that the "Overkill" achievement is not unlocking, either.
  5. BladeMasterNate Win User

    Achievements not unlocking on minecraft

    Overkill isn't bugged it just acts weird not automatically unlocking but if it says done in 6 our achievement list then I think it takes 24 hours for it to unlock because that's what the overkill achievement did for me so it's not bugged but more so acts
    weird
  6. Skills Krauser Win User

    Gamerscore Glitched

    In my case, I had an achievement unlocked on Middle-earth: Shadow of War... well, it was supposed to be unlocked, but that's not what happened. I think it's glitched and/or bugged as I'm not the only one with this issue. Hope it fixes by itself soon.
  7. Castellus Zemi Win User

    Shadow of War achievment not unlocking

  8. Frizio I iB Win User

    Shadow of War achievment not unlocking

Thema:

overkill achievement in shadow of war not unlocking

Loading...
  1. overkill achievement in shadow of war not unlocking - Similar Threads - overkill achievement shadow

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Black Ops 6 Season 02, Prestige 5, Level 24: Unable to create a loadout with the OVERKILL...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 6 Season 02, Prestige 5, Level 24: Unable to create a loadout with the OVERKILL...: Black Ops 6 Season 02, Prestige 5, Level 24: Unable to create a loadout with the OVERKILL wildcard using two guns (primary and secondary) if they have more than 5 attachments (e.g., Model L or...