Overdue Game Pass Payment

Discus and support Overdue Game Pass Payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Wont let me use a prepaid card for gold Or let me pay for it with prepaid gift card. df4e281e-8a3a-42d9-8e27-afff93b22f1e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ........................., Oct 3, 2020.

  1. Overdue Game Pass Payment


    Wont let me use a prepaid card for gold

    Or let me pay for it with prepaid gift card.

    :)
     
    ........................., Oct 3, 2020
    #1
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Xbox game pass

    I'm pretty sure you will need to pay your overdue payment, then you can cancel your game pass.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Overdue Game Pass Payment

    Yes as a renewable payment method is needed creditcard or debit only
  4. Swift Oldboy Win User

    Game Pass Payment Overdue

  5. Legendgenesis Win User

    Game Pass Payment Overdue

    You will have to pay the owed balance before you can continue using Game Pass again, but in the meantime it will be unusable.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

    Game Pass Payment Overdue

    Hey there FuddRuckinTruckin,

    Sorry to hear you have run into this problem with the billing on the subscription. You can always
    Contact Xbox Support to see if they are able to provide further assistance, We unfortunately do not have access to account information and would not be able to assist you through
    the forums.

    I hope this helps.;
Thema:

Overdue Game Pass Payment

Loading...
  1. Overdue Game Pass Payment - Similar Threads - Overdue Game Pass

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...