Overall slowness, after the last ALPHA ring update.

Discus and support Overall slowness, after the last ALPHA ring update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I am part of the ALPHA insider ring program. Today I have turned on the console (XBOX SERIES X) after two days of not turning it on, I keep it in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Mar 27, 2022.

1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

Hello I am part of the ALPHA insider ring program. Today I have turned on the console (XBOX SERIES X) after two days of not turning it on, I keep it in power saving mode and I have noticed a few things. After the last ring alpha update I noticed a general slowness of the whole dashboard, during login it took about 30 seconds, when I go to my games and apps and do the search for updates it keeps searching "endlessly" and it doesn't find nothing. If I click on settings it does not start right away and then the message comes out, SETTINGS TAKEN TOO LONG TO START RETRY. So I close reopen settings and then it goes. I tried to do a cache reset and unplugged the power for about 3 minutes. The login has improved but the problem of searching for updates and when I click on settings remains. I didn't have any of these problems before. I have already reported the problems from the console as well. Could it be a momentary problem with Xbox live servers too? I checked but it says there is no problem with Xbox live services. Has anyone noticed the same problems? thank you.

submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaStRa91, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  3. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

We Beta ring insiders don't wait that long to get updates after Alpha ring. Just keep giving good feedback about bugs and features, and I'm sure you'll be invited soon.
Thema:

1. Overall slowness, after the last ALPHA ring update. - Similar Threads - Overall slowness last

2. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  3. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  4. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  5. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  6. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  7. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance: Ive been playing minecraft bedrock for a while and have never had any problems with it, recently though it has been impossible to play. Frame rates at a constant 10-20 even on the lowest settings....
  9. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...
  10. Hey my 2k player back he a 82 overall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my 2k player back he a 82 overall: Get my 2k player back he a 82 overall b924ddec-f5fa-454d-b6a8-d96a2c43829c