Overall conection/faliure of xbox live

Discus and support Overall conection/faliure of xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Te last time i got on my xbox one was last night, it was a bit wierd but it let me join games like blackops 3 and destiny, i get on after work today... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gr3yKn1ght42, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Gr3yKn1ght42
    Gr3yKn1ght42 Guest

Te last time i got on my xbox one was last night, it was a bit wierd but it let me join games like blackops 3 and destiny, i get on after work today sign in to live and go to play destiny, says i have no connection, (which i did i was browsing the web from
    this tablet at the same time) so i un plug my router plug it in again, nat goes from opem to moderate to strict, can see friends and what they are doing, destiny says im not connected to live but im not getting anything sayying im not, parties wont work, messeges
    wont load, downloaded games like blackops3 and the handso,e jack collection wont work, you tube wont work, nothkng works, i need aome help pronto b4 i go ballistic

:)

Gr3yKn1ght42, Dec 20, 2015
  2. reggeron
    reggeron Guest
    I can't connect to xbox live

I can't connect to xbox live, but the test of the conections says no problem and the conection is ok.

But when I try to enter the xbox live profile, is still a lot of time and never connects.

reggeron, Dec 20, 2015
  3. UnheardA
    UnheardA Guest
    conected to internet but not live

the measge when testing conection is live conection error ? how do i know if my computer is conecting to xbox live?

UnheardA, Dec 20, 2015
  4. Overall conection/faliure of xbox live

If you nat is jumping around it sounds like your router is struggling for some reason , if your router is also your modem , and is also from your isp , it probably is struggling... you did hard reset the xbox also ?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

RobertBuckalew, Dec 21, 2015
  5. tonitoooo
    tonitoooo Guest
    Can someone give me the port for Xbox to open them in my router cuz I'm getting randomly disconnected from party's and sometimes Xbox live btw my modem/router Motorola

download 125mbps

upload 16mbps

packet loss 0%

Latency 33ms

nat type Open

tonitoooo, Dec 22, 2015
  6. Xbox Live requires the following ports to be open:

•Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)

•Port 500 (UDP)

•Port 3544 (UDP)

•Port 4500 (UDP)

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live requires the following ports to be open:

•Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)

•Port 500 (UDP)

•Port 3544 (UDP)

•Port 4500 (UDP)
  8. tonitoooo Win User

Can someone give me the port for Xbox to open them in my router cuz I'm getting randomly disconnected from party's and sometimes Xbox live btw my modem/router Motorola

download 125mbps

upload 16mbps

packet loss 0%

Latency 33ms

nat type Open
  9. RobertBuckalew Win User

If you nat is jumping around it sounds like your router is struggling for some reason , if your router is also your modem , and is also from your isp , it probably is struggling... you did hard reset the xbox also ?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):
  10. UnheardA Win User

conected to internet but not live

the measge when testing conection is live conection error ? how do i know if my computer is conecting to xbox live?
  11. YagoSL Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Network: Conected

Internet: Conected

Xbox Live: failure

Live Status:

Service: Service Alert

others are all okay...
Thema:

1. Overall conection/faliure of xbox live - Similar Threads - Overall conection faliure

2. Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one will not conect to wifi or any network - it does not see any networks.: So, I am not very smart when it comes to technology and this is my boyfriends Xbox One that is not working. He has had this for years and it has worked perfectly until the last couple of days. It...
  3. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  4. i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...: number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod Removed) please call me is better for me because...
  5. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  6. My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...: My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version...
  7. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  8. Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition, extremely low frame rates and overall bad performance: Ive been playing minecraft bedrock for a while and have never had any problems with it, recently though it has been impossible to play. Frame rates at a constant 10-20 even on the lowest settings....
  9. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...
  10. Hey my 2k player back he a 82 overall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my 2k player back he a 82 overall: Get my 2k player back he a 82 overall b924ddec-f5fa-454d-b6a8-d96a2c43829c