Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network...

Discus and support Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network ports in Xbox Live (for Xbox 1) Bonjour les Gamers comment... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by wilnerlantimo, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network...

Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network ports in Xbox Live (for Xbox 1)
    Get your router model # and google it there is a website called portforward.com that will have toyr router on it

:)

wilnerlantimo, Nov 11, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network ports in Xbox Live

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. valm3 Win User

jeux xbox 360 sur xbox One - impossible de crééer ou récupérer un profile (connexion impossible)

Bonjour,

Merci pour la réponse !

J'ai reussis a resoudre le problème en changeant le port dans les paramètres réseaux.

[Translation-Hello

Thank you for the answer!

I managed to solve the problem by changing the port in the network settings. ]
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network ports in Xbox Live (for Xbox 1)

Bonjour les Gamers comment aller vous? Xbox live requiert l`ouverture des ports suivants: Port 88 UDP, port 3074 UDP et TCP...…….et plusieurs autres.

Question: Je voudrais ouvrir un port 3075 UDP, comment je fais cela? et où je le fais? Merci!!!

Translation:

Hello Gamers how are you? Xbox Live requires the opening of the following ports: Port 88 UDP, Port 3074 UDP and TCP ... ...... .and several others.

Question: I would like to open a 3075 UDP port, how do I do that?
    and where do I do it? Thank you!!!
    Get your router model # and google it there is a website called portforward.com that will have toyr router on it
  5. wilnerlantimo Win User

Hello gamers out there! Thanks for that answer. The best way for open ports on Xbox is in that web site: www.portforward.com Thanks for that hint and advise…...have a nice day Xbox ambassador.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there wilner,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question on how to open Xbox One ports. I recommend taking a look at the following article for more information:Network
    ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network...

1. Ouverture de ports réseaux dans le Xbox live.(Pour Xbox 1). [Translation: Opening network... - Similar Threads - Ouverture ports réseaux

2. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  3. Port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding: Should I even worry about port forwarding if I have 1200mbps internet. Can port forwarding stabilize gaming when the internet itself gets congested? dedcb9dd-cafb-430b-8c24-7527d8af1807
  4. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  5. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  6. Xbox mic port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox mic port: My headset was working fine until today when I plug it in it is loose this seems to be a problem when I plug it into another controller it works fine and I don't know how to fix it I've tried...
  7. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  8. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  9. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...
  10. Sending Audio through Xbox Controller 3.5 port.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending Audio through Xbox Controller 3.5 port.: Hello, I am trying to send audio through my xbox one x controller wirelessly on Windows 11, When I connect it with a wire I can get audio to come through it. When I unplug it I cannot get audio to...