Outsourcing of customer service

Discus and support Outsourcing of customer service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was on the phone with customer support for over an hour about my elite controller (mics attached to it stopped working) and the person's I talked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unscarred76, Jan 5, 2016.

1. unscarred76
    unscarred76 Guest

So I was on the phone with customer support for over an hour about my elite controller (mics attached to it stopped working) and the person's I talked to obviously had no clue that their is a elite console that comes with the the elite controller. They kept
    telling me I have to take the controller back to where I purchased it to exchange it. I tried telling them that it was under warranty thru Microsoft since it came with the console. They didn't understand the concept. I even asked the person I was talying to
    if they even knew what the elite console was.....they couldn't answer me smh. And they kept calling me sir Robert, last time I checked I haven't been knighted lol. At least if your going to outsource customer service make sure they know the product (most of
    them at least). So I'm going to call back in the morning hopefully to get this resolved.

:)

unscarred76, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Anyone else sick and tired of the ****‽

Outsourcing

BlacklightHalo, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Why do they charge?

Why do you think Xbox charges us a monthly fee? I really don't understand their reasoning. I think that it is pretty unfair, for the horrible outsourced customer agents they have.

MarcusAlverse, Jan 5, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

It can be very frustrating. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 6, 2016
  5. {Parity} Win User

It can be very frustrating. Good Luck!
  6. dc4teggy Win User

Problem trying to download the beta

^And that is your friend talking to some outsourced habeeb customer service rep who doesn't have a clue.
  7. LaZeRpOnG Win User

Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. 8015190A

Next time you speak to Jesus, ask him if he can smite Bill Gates and his outsourced customer service group in India.
  8. Kory Chang Win User

Worst Customer Service From MS I Have Ever Had!

I expect absolutely stellar customer service from MS and have received that kind of service. But, my recent experience is probably worse than OP's... extremely frustrating dealing with MS customer service. I think I'd rather deal with some outsource CS
    company in India.
  9. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Do you believe Xbox\Microsoft care about their customers?

I would argue that MSFT does indeed care about their customers and I think you’ve been ill informed about the Terms and Conditions regarding Xbox Live and utilization of its services. Xbox Enforcement is independent of Xbox Support but it is not an outsourced
    entity...
Thema:

1. Outsourcing of customer service - Similar Threads - Outsourcing customer service

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  7. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  8. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  9. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  10. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930