Outsourcing of customer service

Discus and support Outsourcing of customer service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was on the phone with customer support for over an hour about my elite controller (mics attached to it stopped working) and the person's I talked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unscarred76, Jan 5, 2016.

1. unscarred76
    unscarred76 Guest

So I was on the phone with customer support for over an hour about my elite controller (mics attached to it stopped working) and the person's I talked to obviously had no clue that their is a elite console that comes with the the elite controller. They kept
    telling me I have to take the controller back to where I purchased it to exchange it. I tried telling them that it was under warranty thru Microsoft since it came with the console. They didn't understand the concept. I even asked the person I was talying to
    if they even knew what the elite console was.....they couldn't answer me smh. And they kept calling me sir Robert, last time I checked I haven't been knighted lol. At least if your going to outsource customer service make sure they know the product (most of
    them at least). So I'm going to call back in the morning hopefully to get this resolved.

:)

unscarred76, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Anyone else sick and tired of the ****‽

Outsourcing

BlacklightHalo, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Why do they charge?

Why do you think Xbox charges us a monthly fee? I really don't understand their reasoning. I think that it is pretty unfair, for the horrible outsourced customer agents they have.

MarcusAlverse, Jan 5, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

It can be very frustrating. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 6, 2016
  5. {Parity} Win User

It can be very frustrating. Good Luck!
  6. dc4teggy Win User

Problem trying to download the beta

^And that is your friend talking to some outsourced habeeb customer service rep who doesn't have a clue.
  7. LaZeRpOnG Win User

Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. 8015190A

Next time you speak to Jesus, ask him if he can smite Bill Gates and his outsourced customer service group in India.
  8. Kory Chang Win User

Worst Customer Service From MS I Have Ever Had!

I expect absolutely stellar customer service from MS and have received that kind of service. But, my recent experience is probably worse than OP's... extremely frustrating dealing with MS customer service. I think I'd rather deal with some outsource CS
    company in India.
  9. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Do you believe Xbox\Microsoft care about their customers?

I would argue that MSFT does indeed care about their customers and I think you’ve been ill informed about the Terms and Conditions regarding Xbox Live and utilization of its services. Xbox Enforcement is independent of Xbox Support but it is not an outsourced
    entity...
Thema:

1. Outsourcing of customer service - Similar Threads - Outsourcing customer service

2. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  3. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  6. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  7. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  8. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  9. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  10. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...