Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to install Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store as i have gamepass but when i click the button for it to install nothing happens. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sellshirts, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. sellshirts
    sellshirts Guest

    Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store


    Im trying to install Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store as i have gamepass but when i click the button for it to install nothing happens.

    I saw another thread which suggested running System File Checker i have run this and it didnt find any problems,

    Any Help would be appreciated

    :)
     
    sellshirts, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store

    Follow these two steps, if one doesn't work, move on to the next.

    1. Press Windows Key + i and go to apps, search for ''gaming services'' click ''advanced options'' and then ''terminate, repair and reset. Try installing the game again.

    2. Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

    “get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

    Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

    “start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”

    The Microsoft Store will open and ask to install Gaming Services, install. Then try installing the game again.

    If the problem persists, an in-place upgrade can solve the problem. On this link, you have the necessary instructions.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  3. sellshirts Win User

    Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store

    Hi Thanks for that i have done the above process but the problem still persists
  4. SammyVS Win User

    Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and try again.
  5. wildcatsuperdave Win User

    How to get Worldslayer DLC working on PC

    I am having this exact same issue. I bought the worldSlayer upgrade on Xbox through the Microsoft store and it works fine on Xbox but there is no option to install the worldslayer license on PC. there's the base version of outriders which it lets me install with game pass and there is the worldslayer addition of outriders which it wants me to purchase. But there is no way to select the worldSlayer add-on like there is in the Xbox version of the Microsoft store. This is a mistake on Microsoft's part.
  6. wildcatsuperdave Win User

    How to get Worldslayer DLC working on PC

    This is a reply to my own post I figured out how to get the world's Slayer upgrade on pc. You cannot install it or get it from the Microsoft store on PC you have to open the Xbox app and then it will be available that way it took a lot of searching and clicking around and finally got to this point. So again if you use the Xbox app you should be able to find the outrider's world Slayer upgrade and install it then it should work on PC using the free version of outriders with game pass so you will have all the content.
Thema:

Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store

Loading...
  1. Outriders Won't install from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Outriders Won't install

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  6. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  7. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  8. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  9. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  10. Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't: Ok, so I tried looking for a previous thread for this issue but I didn't find anything (I'm probably just blind) My Issue: I have Forza Horizon 1, and I have been playing it through the 360...