Outriders Black Screen

Discus and support Outriders Black Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've reinstalled Outriders 4 times and still receive a black screen on "launch" through the game pass app. I've made sure Windows and my graphics card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beta5imp, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Beta5imp
    Beta5imp Guest

    Outriders Black Screen


    I've reinstalled Outriders 4 times and still receive a black screen on "launch" through the game pass app. I've made sure Windows and my graphics card are up to date, tried to do the alt-tab and alt-enter workarounds. My pc meets the required specs with a Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 2070S, and 32gbs of memory. Any help would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Beta5imp, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Beta5imp Win User

    Outriders Black Screen

    It never crashed or gave an error of any sort. It was just a black screen and task manager showed zero cpu usage. SamyQY's answer of a clean boot did the trick. Now to just figure out which program caused the issue. Thanks for your reply though.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Outriders Black Screen

    Sorry to hear it. Are you getting any type of error code when this happens? Also, please try restarting your PC to see if that helps. If you keep it on it can build up a memory that will interrupt gameplay
  4. SammyVS Win User

    Outriders Black Screen

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Third-party services and programs may be causing this. If you have monitoring apps, fans/rgbs controller, broadcasting apps disable these programs, perform a clean boot and try again.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  5. Beta5imp Win User

    Outriders Black Screen

    Okay, that worked. Now to figure which program was causing the issue. Thanks for the help! My headache can be over now.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Outriders servers at start screen

    It's happening on all platforms as the servers are being overwhelmed at the moment.

    The devs are fully aware & are working on fixing it.Just keep trying & you should get in eventually but it may take time.
Thema:

Outriders Black Screen

Loading...
  1. Outriders Black Screen - Similar Threads - Outriders Black Screen

  2. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  3. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  4. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  5. Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots: This is a direct Xbox screenshot, + photos of my OLED. Sampling the pillarbox area shows it is not RGB 0,0,0, but a very dark reddish/brownish near-black, it happens in every og Xbox BC game. I...
  6. The Black Spades Preview is Available Today for Xbox Insiders!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Black Spades Preview is Available Today for Xbox Insiders!: [IMG] Come join the Black Spades Preview available on Xbox Series X|S. Play the only spades game with Jokers, Deuces, and Reneg calling! This preview is an integral part of the development...
  7. I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S: Good day, I have an issue with my game not long ago I bought it digitally for the Series S, and when I start it I get that my session was disconnected from Xbox live, now in order to play I have...
  8. Cloud gaming constantly black screening

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming constantly black screening: Cloud gaming will load up to the rocket animation and then after that just black screen for what seems like indefinitely? I'm on Xbox series s submitted by /u/SubstantialCow6122 [link] [comments]
  9. remake black & white 2 from lionhead studios

    in XboX Insiders
    remake black & white 2 from lionhead studios: after reading a lot into this it appears microsoft own the copyrights to the old and classic game Black & White and Black & white 2. This series of games was 1 of a kind and in a lot of peoples...
  10. remake black & white 2 from lionhead studios

    in XboX Insiders
    remake black & white 2 from lionhead studios: after reading a lot into this it appears microsoft own the copyrights to the old and classic game Black & White and Black & white 2. This series of games was 1 of a kind and in a lot of peoples...