Outlook email address not associated with any Microsoft account.

Discus and support Outlook email address not associated with any Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created a new outlook email address for a Microsoft account, however later removed it as an alias. I can not add the email back to my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnwrittenCat, Oct 29, 2022.

1. UnwrittenCat
    UnwrittenCat Guest

I created a new outlook email address for a Microsoft account, however later removed it as an alias. I can not add the email back to my Microsoft account as I can not verify the account to be mine as I do not have access to the emails. Is there any way to retrieve the email address?

:)

UnwrittenCat, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

how do change my xbox live email account

If you are using a Microsoft email address (@live, @outlook, @hotmail) then changing email address will close the associated Microsoft account down and you will have no access to email or other services and products associated with it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this UNWRITTENCAT

When you remove an alias from your account the email usually is not available right away. In some cases can take a while or the email could not be used again. This is random and depends on the Microsoft servers

Right now you may need to wait if you really want to add this alias
  4. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Microsoft unwilling/unable to delete Live ID & Gamertag

I've actually had a random gamertag (Xbox LIVE account) associated to a Hotmail/Outlook LIVE email address when I created it.

Surely you should be able to log into the new account that was created when you created the new Outlook email address.

Change the email address associated with that new account, freeing up the new Outlook email address that you created.

Change the email address of your CURRENT Xbox LIVE ID to that new Outlook email address. Doing all that while on the computer, should still have that same Outlook email assigned to your phone, ON your phone. I don't have a Windows phone but that's basically
    what I had to do when it messed up on my new Windows 8 laptop.

However, with the new local currency that Microsoft has switched to, changing the LIVE ID associated with a gamertag MIGHT remove all remaining funds off the account.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

How to change the microsoft email address and transfer all microsoft account data to another microsoft account.

Right now you can only create a Outlook email address on the alias page. Hotmail cannot be added at this moment (not sure if this applies to all countries). And also, any Outlook, Live or Hotmail email address that already exists cannot be added too since it is already associated with another Microsoft account.

I'm sorry about this.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Account Migration to New Microsoft Account

Unfortunately it's not possible to migrate from one account to another. Your only option, as long as the email that was originally used isn't a Microsoft one (@outlook, @hotmail, @live etc) then you can change the primary email address associated with
    the account. If it's a Microsoft email address and you remove it, it would close all access to email and any other services used on that account.
Thema:

1. Outlook email address not associated with any Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Outlook email address

2. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?: This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts. A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was linked to my child's Epic Games account. It...
  3. How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my locked outlook email account after the verification system has failed...: I have had an outlook email for years that has been attached to various entertainment websites including xbox live. Microsoft has locked my account due to "unusual activity" and countless...
  4. I want to send out a group email. How do I set up a group in Outlook?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to send out a group email. How do I set up a group in Outlook?: I need to send group emails. How do I set up a group in Outlook? 70300d30-2906-41d5-8e9f-b4d86d748e49
  5. Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.: I was told by Minecraft support to contact you guys since my Minecraft account had been migrated to an outlook email that got hacked, therefore losing my Minecraft account. I need help linking it...
  6. I have forgotten my outlook Email that I used for minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my outlook Email that I used for minecraft.: The account is already present in my minecraft launcher but I cant sign in. It has one email linked to it but no phone number. I tried using my linked account to find it through...
  7. How do i retrieve my son's password? His email address was an assigned outlook address and...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i retrieve my son's password? His email address was an assigned outlook address and...: I cant seemed to change his email address from the parent settings which makes no sense since i am the parent. e9103ef0-19f8-4ac4-ba43-d940c7932b45
  8. Use new Outlook email address to sign into Xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Use new Outlook email address to sign into Xbox profile: I created a new email address and it is perfect. I want to use it to sign into my existing Xbox profile, but it isn't letting me. I go to add it as an alaias and it says that email is already in...
  9. My xbox and phone were stolen and I can't remember my outlook email address and now I'm stuck

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox and phone were stolen and I can't remember my outlook email address and now I'm stuck: So here's the situation. A few years ago I made an outlook.com email account just for my xbox live subscription. Recently my xbox was stolen, along with my phone. Now I can't sign in to cancel my...
  10. Forgotten Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts.: Hi, I've forgotten my Outlook email address for one of my old Xbox accounts and I want it back. The GT is called BritishBounty. I've heard that all you have to do is say your security question or...