Outlaws to the end co-op mission pack please fix this.

Discus and support Outlaws to the end co-op mission pack please fix this. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I know that for years that this free DLC called outlaws to the end co-op mission pack for Red dead redemption 1 on the xbox 360 not the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ftsrevenge77, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Ftsrevenge77
    Ftsrevenge77 Guest

So I know that for years that this free DLC called outlaws to the end co-op mission pack for Red dead redemption 1 on the xbox 360 not the xbox backwards compatible via xbox one as this issue hasn't accord. Literally this hasn't been fixed and not everyone
    has a xbox one. But it doesn't matter what storage device what ISPs/connection you use and what xbox 360 you use the error still remains. The download stays at 0 % then says it can't download. Please fix this Microsoft so people can play with people that own
    a xbox 360 and play with people on xbox one right now the full experience is not there.
    Outlaws to the end co-op mission pack please fix this. [​IMG]

Outlaws to the end co-op mission pack please fix this. [​IMG]

:)

Ftsrevenge77, Oct 13, 2020
  2. shybaby84 Win User

how to co-op

first you need to download the content from xbox market place its called outlaws to the end co op mission pack, when you have done this all you need to do is press the back button to access it.
  3. Doh Re Egon Win User

Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption "Outlaws to the End" DLC

I am also having this issue, as are many others. I have tried downloading through my download history on XBOX 360 & the error is the same - Can't download Outlaws to the End Co-op Mission Pack. I have tried deleting the Title Update for Red Dead Redemption,
    downloading through another profile, downloading directly from the store - both through the game & from the website, clearing my system cache, deleting all other RDR dlc & trying to install this one first. Please help. We should have access to content we own.
  4. Oh KingofSpain Win User

Red Dead Redemption trouble shooting

I don't see how this is a problem, you got some easy achievements bro.

All seriousness i believe that the Have Gun Will Travel was because you were just jumping from free roam session to free roam session and you completed the hideouts. The outlaws to the end DLC has multiple for Co-op missions so you could have just gotten
    one on those.
  5. L4French Win User

Pack mission coop Red Dead Redemption xbox360

Hello xbf chris j

It tells me : download failed Mission pack in coop "outlaws to the end"

I have no problem so far to download the games or the expansion pack. It's really the first time this has happened.

The download wobbles 0% 1% 0% and finally I have this error message.
  6. voteDC Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass.

I'm tempted but I'd want to know what the DLC is going to be first. Not really interested in the map-packs but if there is extra singleplayer/co-op missions then that'd be okay.
Thema:

1. Outlaws to the end co-op mission pack please fix this. - Similar Threads - Outlaws end mission

2. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  3. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  4. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  5. Outlaw Golf: 9 More Holes of Xmas for Xbox will not unlock other charachters while being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outlaw Golf: 9 More Holes of Xmas for Xbox will not unlock other charachters while being...: I have played numerous games of OG9MHoX on my Xbox 360 and I can't seem to unlock new characters. I've played as Summer, I've played as Ice Trey, I've played against the computer, I've played 1...
  6. Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to PC?: Why isnt my Hypnospace Outlaw save on Xbox One syncing to my gamepass PC install? All my other Play Anywhere games work. Thanks 5c1abc43-a987-47f3-a20f-9da984c358b1
  7. need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box: The outlaw game is just xbox console is xbox 360 how so I get an update for the game? *Moved from CPC forums* 7837882d-90c4-4d99-806a-cbaf1e845abb
  8. Outlaw brotherhood taking all players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outlaw brotherhood taking all players: We enjoy adventure and dungeons contact us to join. VileOne69,UND34DN1GHTMARE af8fc160-d388-4fee-a3e3-004c1fa5d6f1
  9. Unable to turn on my Outlaw Audio pre-amp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to turn on my Outlaw Audio pre-amp: Provider: Comcast Layout: Cable box (Motorola dct3416) > Xbox One > Outlaw Audio 975 > Samsung TV (HLS 6187w) I'm hoping I can expedite the addition of the IR codes for the Outlaw Audio 975 to...
  10. Paid 3x for Outlaw Supporter Pack:Path of Exile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 3x for Outlaw Supporter Pack:Path of Exile: Hey there, due to an error message in the Xbox One store, that said I should try buying again soon, I purchased the "Outlaw Supporter Pack:Path of Exile" three times and got no microtransactions...