Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

Discus and support Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hİ İ played outerworld setup by a CD ,xbox one series x, and finished the game, then bought DLC via Gamepass , installed DLC's but my previous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hanifi Guz, Dec 27, 2022.

  1. Hanifi Guz
    Hanifi Guz Guest

    Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level


    Hİ

    İ played outerworld setup by a CD ,xbox one series x, and finished the game, then bought DLC via Gamepass , installed DLC's but my previous finished game data and level not showing . can not play dlc's because need certain level that i was already have it,

    how can i play DLC ?

    :)
     
    Hanifi Guz, Dec 27, 2022
    #1
  2. Hanifi Guz Win User

    Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

    Hİ İ am sorry

    it seems phone call inactive ,


    [​IMG]
  3. Sun Khou Win User

    Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

    Hello Hanifi Guz,

    Thanks for getting back to us and for providing us with these additional information about your current concern.

    By the way, we would like you to try contacting our live support team to fix your current problem.

    Here's how:

    1. Go to this link first: Xbox Support then Click on Contact Us.

    2. Then select Games& apps


    [​IMG]


    3. Now click on next then select Se contact options.


    [​IMG]


    4. Now click on Skip and select Request a call.


    [​IMG]


    Hope this helps,

    Sincerely

    Khou Sun

    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Hanifi Guz Win User

    Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

    Hİ Sun

    yes i its belong to my microsoft account @hotmail.com

    I actually bought game with Cd . and played via cd. and finished it ,

    then later i bought DLC via Microsoft store that in my xbox (the same consule that i played by CD) there was zero previouıs data that neccesary to play DLC's

    But still can see my achievements and levels in Game history. but can not see my save games and Levels that need to be play DLC'S
  5. Sun Khou Win User

    Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

    Hello Hanifi Guz,



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein your previous game data and level is not showing after purchasing DLC game from your Gamepass.



    Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.



    For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

    • Was your DLC linked to your Microsoft Account?



    In the meantime, we would like you to provide us with some answers first to the questions above. In order for us to provide you with a more accurate solution.



    We look forward to your reply,



    Sincerely

    Khou Sun

    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

    The Witcher 3 Will Have 16 Pieces Of DLC (But They're All Free)

    At least,those DLCs will be free.

    No special pre order,no season pass,weird isn't it.

    CD Projeckt,on previous games already shown,that they can makes good quality games and free contents available.
Thema:

Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

Loading...
  1. Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level - Similar Threads - Outerworld played game

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. The OuterWorld Pre-Load

    in XBoX on Windows
    The OuterWorld Pre-Load: I noticed at around 8pm PDT that it was finally available to pre-load(had an update icon on it since I already installed the 10mb placeholder), a 37gbish download began. I managed to get to...