Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

Discus and support Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hİ İ played outerworld setup by a CD ,xbox one series x, and finished the game, then bought DLC via Gamepass , installed DLC's but my previous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hanifi Guz, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Hanifi Guz
    Hanifi Guz Guest

İ played outerworld setup by a CD ,xbox one series x, and finished the game, then bought DLC via Gamepass , installed DLC's but my previous finished game data and level not showing . can not play dlc's because need certain level that i was already have it,

how can i play DLC ?

:)

Hanifi Guz, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Hanifi Guz Win User

Hİ İ am sorry

it seems phone call inactive ,

[​IMG]
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Hello Hanifi Guz,

Thanks for getting back to us and for providing us with these additional information about your current concern.

By the way, we would like you to try contacting our live support team to fix your current problem.

Here's how:

1. Go to this link first: Xbox Support then Click on Contact Us.

2. Then select Games& apps

[​IMG]

3. Now click on next then select Se contact options.

[​IMG]

4. Now click on Skip and select Request a call.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Hanifi Guz Win User

Hİ Sun

yes i its belong to my microsoft account @hotmail.com

I actually bought game with Cd . and played via cd. and finished it ,

then later i bought DLC via Microsoft store that in my xbox (the same consule that i played by CD) there was zero previouıs data that neccesary to play DLC's

But still can see my achievements and levels in Game history. but can not see my save games and Levels that need to be play DLC'S
  5. Sun Khou Win User

Hello Hanifi Guz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein your previous game data and level is not showing after purchasing DLC game from your Gamepass.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• Was your DLC linked to your Microsoft Account?

In the meantime, we would like you to provide us with some answers first to the questions above. In order for us to provide you with a more accurate solution.

We look forward to your reply,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

The Witcher 3 Will Have 16 Pieces Of DLC (But They're All Free)

At least,those DLCs will be free.

No special pre order,no season pass,weird isn't it.

CD Projeckt,on previous games already shown,that they can makes good quality games and free contents available.
Thema:

1. Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level - Similar Threads - Outerworld played game

2. Remote Play Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Error: Remote features are on, but i cant remote play, i tried unplugging and plugging again, turned off remote then thrned on again, but still, it doesnt work, it works right after a session, but after...
  3. Xbox series x internet problem when playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x internet problem when playing game: My xbox series x console gets very slow connection or disconnects from internet when playing game. It happens only on wifi connection, it works well with wired connection. On the idle screen, or...
  4. Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play cloud games because play button greyed out: I just purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a new Xbox controller. I was able to successfully connect the controller to both my MacBook Pro and to my iPad however I cannot play any...
  5. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  6. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  7. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  8. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  9. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  10. The OuterWorld Pre-Load

in XBoX on Windows
    The OuterWorld Pre-Load: I noticed at around 8pm PDT that it was finally available to pre-load(had an update icon on it since I already installed the 10mb placeholder), a 37gbish download began. I managed to get to...