Outer Worlds: You are not signed in to Xbox Live. Cloud Saves are unavailable

Discus and support Outer Worlds: You are not signed in to Xbox Live. Cloud Saves are unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing The Outer Worlds just fine. Yesterday suddenly when I start the game, it launches a dialog which clearly recognises that I'm signed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ejwn, Nov 10, 2021.

1. ejwn
    ejwn Guest

I've been playing The Outer Worlds just fine. Yesterday suddenly when I start the game, it launches a dialog which clearly recognises that I'm signed in:

Outer Worlds: You are not signed in to Xbox Live. Cloud Saves are unavailable [​IMG]

When I select `Let's Go`, I get the following message:

Outer Worlds: You are not signed in to Xbox Live. Cloud Saves are unavailable [​IMG]

I've tried restarting, signing in and out of Xbox app. Any other ideas? I tried contacting support call but there is 'a problem at their end'.

:)

2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The Game You hace problems with, in this casé the outer worlds game
  3. Nursemorph Win User

4. ejwn Win User

Thank you so much for this. I gave that a go and no change, unfortunately.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Ejwn! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  6. ejwn Win User

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).
    This seems to be a generic response. What app do I want to reset?
Thema:

1. Outer Worlds: You are not signed in to Xbox Live. Cloud Saves are unavailable - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds are

2. The Outer Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds: Hello, I own the physical copy of the game, also the digital one via game pass. I bought the spacer's choice upgrade - in addons I see it it doesn't requires to install.. How to install the...
  3. the outer world ini file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the outer world ini file: I can not get to the ini file to edit it because the folders are simply empty the ones sugested in the APPDATA directory ... i did exactly as the giude told me but the local folder is simply empty...
  4. Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...: Hi, I bought the season pass for The Outer Worlds + the spacer choice edition upgrade 2 days ago and at this moment everything was ok, I could play the game with the upgrade and the 2 dlc. But...
  5. Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is This Is Correct Way To Use Holographic Shroud in Outer World Games?: Well, it's actually pretty simple but because you are not going to find these things early on you probably have this question. So, first things you have to find an identity cartridge. Once...
  6. The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area: With the new dlc i see some bug, all was ok at beginning but as soon for my investigation on Bertie i had to travel on spaceport area i noticed some bug: saving push me back to home quitting game,...
  7. The Outer World Will Not Launch!

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World Will Not Launch!: Hi I can not launch the outer world purchased through the windows store. It has worked fine up to now. every time i try launching it it opens gaming services page in the windows store. please help...
  8. Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer World on Game Pass PC can't load saves in offline mode: I have Game Pass for PC and have my laptop designated for offline play. I've been playing Outer Worlds while online and it uses cloud saves automatically. When I try to play while offline, it...
  9. The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer World - Installation error. Xbox Beta: Have been playing this game since the preorder with various crashes and freezes now with the new update it refuses to run at all even after reinstalling it. Does anyone have a fix for me or...
  10. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass: I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is...