Outdated Server!
Discus and support Outdated Server! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if I sound stupid but I can't find any answers... Basically when my friends try to join me they get 'Could not connect: Outdated Server!' but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgentBiscuit975, Nov 9, 2017.
Thema:
Outdated Server!
Loading...
-
Outdated Server! - Similar Threads - Outdated Server
-
Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server
in XboX InsidersInside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your... -
is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?
in XboX Insidersis anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments] -
Xbox not allowing me to connect to EA servers or view my profile
in XboX InsidersXbox not allowing me to connect to EA servers or view my profile: I was messing around trying to setup remote play this afternoon and now when I try to get into an online game I get a message saying EA servers are down. Not weird on its own, but when I went to... -
Why isn't fortnite loading right now is something wrong with the servers
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy isn't fortnite loading right now is something wrong with the servers: It tells me servers not responding 5fe55597-eac0-4fbe-8e09-7a8d9557403c -
Joining a server with a different Minecraft Java loader
in XBoX Games and AppsJoining a server with a different Minecraft Java loader: If I join a multiplayer server using a different loader such as Fabric API, with a mod such as Sodium loaded, will all of my items and things be saved? 11a56fa4-34d7-46eb-9b34-6dc63fc2d5be -
Xbox UI Feels Outdated & Neglected
in XboX InsidersXbox UI Feels Outdated & Neglected: I've been gaming on Xbox for almost two decades, and I feel the need to express my frustration with the current state of the Xbox interface. Visually, it feels outdated and uninspired. The menus... -
Osu1 outdated Help me ! Xbox one x insider 28 february
in XboX InsidersOsu1 outdated Help me ! Xbox one x insider 28 february: Hello everyone, I have xbox one x And it had an SSD, so I put an HD there because I'm going to sell it, now I can't install the system via the offline website Does anyone have osu1 that came out... -
Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...
in XBoX Games and AppsError message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!...: I have searched for updates, but to no avail. I’m playing on PC through the xbox app. 2b6b77ec-f89e-4af2-980e-6c155a417c5b -
Minecraft (and other games) keeps crashing with exit code -1073740791 "outdated graphics...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft (and other games) keeps crashing with exit code -1073740791 "outdated graphics...: Every time I try to play 1.20.2 Minecraft java edition, eventually my game crashes to the launcher and gives the exit code -1073740791 and states that this issue is usually caused by an outdated...