Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT

Discus and support Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; TP-Link Archer C9 v.1 Router Worked great until last week. Now I get a Strict NAT and two different messages. Either Double NAT Detected go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fenwyke Gribble, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT

TP-Link Archer C9 v.1 Router Worked great until last week. Now I get a Strict NAT and two different messages. Either Double NAT Detected go to xbox.com/xboxone/double nat or UPNP Not Successful. I cannot join games of COD:WWII or any other multiplayer
    game.

I have tried everything and watched about a hundred youtube videos. Here is what I have tried so far:

Port Forwarding to all the suggested ports listed on all the websites.

Port Triggering to various ports

UPnP is turned on and I can even see my xbox ip address in the list

I have DMZ'ed my xbox one

I have ran a hard wire to it to my router.

Nothing changes it. No amount of resets, reboots, or changes to my xbox or router have had any effect.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Fenwyke Gribble, Jan 2, 2018
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Jan 2, 2018
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Jan 2, 2018
  4. GMAN990 Win User

No matter what I do, NAT error...

5. GMAN990 Win User

Nat settings

6. exasperated Person Win User

xbox one full library issues

Yes. It says Strict for the NAT type and that double NAT is detected. Also when we directly connected to modem, we got strict Nat and uPnP not working. The double NAT message went away.
  7. Onyx Is Here Win User

Double Nat

8. GMAN990 Win User

Two Problems

Thema:

Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT

1. Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT - Similar Threads - Options Please Help

2. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, refresh rate option not showing on auto detect overscan. 1440p and 120hz is...: I have a sceptre 1440p 27 inch monitor that supports 165 hz on display port. I used a hdmi to DisplayPort adapter, which supports 2k at 120 hz or more. I can’t choose 1440p and 120 hz at the same...
  5. Please take away the jump in with friends option

in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...
  6. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  7. Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges.: Please make the background color a customizable option for the daily challenges. a747d806-ca8f-4de9-a1f4-1d17561fdf31
  8. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  9. New drive format options PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    New drive format options PLEASE: So, a few minutes ago I went to change my install location for my games but here is one issue, mc c drive is full so, I went to change my drive location and, then it said that it needed to be NTFS...
  10. Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?

in XboX Insiders
    Can Xbox please make a Mass Delete Friends/Reset Friends List option?: I have over 700 Friends on xbox, but I don't want to delete them all one by one. Or text them to delete me as a friend. Is there a way Xbox could make this a feature? submitted by...