Our profiles are currently under attack by china My friends list is gone

Discus and support Our profiles are currently under attack by china My friends list is gone in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friends list is randomly gone on xbox one. Go under your microsoft account settings and check see your sign in activity under account security. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AriosGundam, Nov 2, 2022.

1. AriosGundam
    AriosGundam Guest

My friends list is randomly gone on xbox one. Go under your microsoft account settings and check see your sign in activity under account security. I had at least 5 unauthorized attempts at signing in to my account from china. I have reset my password and am reporting this as I post. I suggest everyone reset their password at this time to counter these hackers.

:)

AriosGundam, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DIAMONDCUTR

I'm starting to see reports of gamers for their friends list - missing friends or similar problems with friends and groups (but only about missing friends, not unauthorized login attempts)

In my case, I'm experiencing missing friends. Right now I only have "7 friends" but I remember to have more.
    Probably this is a current or temporary outage.

Please try waiting couple minutes or an hour, if the issue persist please report this problem via the Status page:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If you didn't do it yes. Please enable two steps verification in your case to prevent unauthorized activity in your account
  3. LostCHUCKLES Win User

Sync cloud data not working again and again....

Microsoft rep instructed me to remove and re-download my profile, but once I did, my profile pic is gone, my gamerscore is at 0, my friends list is gone and my quick menu on the left side is all jacked up. Anyone else have that?
  4. FaZe MaZe 13 Win User

my friends list is gone

i am having the same problem the xbox service isnt down by the way
  5. michaelm120 Win User

my friends list is gone

Im experiencing the same problem...... first couldn't send a message then I delete and redownload and it completely wiped my friends list. Xbox has no service alert for this as well they must be slacking off again.
  6. medium bloke Win User

my friends list is gone

Thema:

1. Our profiles are currently under attack by china My friends list is gone - Similar Threads - profiles are currently

2. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  3. Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network: I just bought the new modern warfare 3 and when I try to play zombies or multiplayer it prompts me to buy game pass and when I back out it says that “current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox...
  4. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  5. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network: I recently purchased COD Modern Warfare III. When I go to the home screen of the game, then start Multiplayer, it will leave the COD game briefly to ask if I wan to purchase Gamepass. When hit the...
  6. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  7. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....
  9. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: I recently download call of duty modern warfare 3 for xbox 360 in my xbox series x console and also purchase a 1 month gold membership but when I try to enter to the online game mode de game...
  10. Backwards compatibility games. ‘The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility games. ‘The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live’: Hello, My current Xbox One account will not let me play the old Xbox 360 games such as Call of duty Modern Warfare etc. I have tried a number of steps to solve this issue but it keeps bringing up...