Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...

Discus and support Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Our services hooked up was on the phone last night with the provider everything checks out everything is go phones and tablets hook up to the Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christina Beam, May 14, 2023.

1. Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...

Our services hooked up was on the phone last night with the provider everything checks out everything is go phones and tablets hook up to the Internet so that's no problem we have Internet I'm done some of the suggested things on the support page to help connect it I've cleared it out and now after all of this I'm at a screen that reads Some Xbox services are down ? Like what's going on .

:)

Christina Beam, May 14, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a screen that says some Xbox services are down . Is there anyone else having this issue ?

Hey Christina!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, I just want to confirm, your main issue is that you are having trouble connecting to the Xbox Live services or the network connection on your Xbox console, is that correct?
  3. LordFlashheartt Win User

Issues with Halo:nightfall, will not play

I have tried all that, even spent over an hour talking to customer services last night
  4. RayRaysWorld Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Content missing

This is literally the exact problem i am encountering, and its frustrating. I spent an hour on the phone with 4 different microsoft people and eventually was told "it works fine on our end, its you"
  5. Chalcraft Win User

games and apps not working

It seems the latest update is from over 24 hours ago. Our system was apparently unaffected until we tried to play games today (was working fine last night).. Is it getting worse, spreading to other users?? Please provide a more timely update including any
    estimate on when this will be fixed, etc... Kids' party coming up and we are trying to plan. Thanks!
  6. hammerfistbob Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live.

My wife and I aren't able to connect to Live either. It seems to be connecting to the internet, but not live. Checked our accounts, and we still have a few months before they expire. What's the deal? All was fine last night..? FIX THIS.
Thema:

Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...

1. Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a... - Similar Threads - Internet fine spent

2. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  3. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  4. Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game say “temporary network problem” when my internet is fine?: (Xbox one)This has been happening for a few weeks but i just ignored it. but every time i try to play a game it says “There’s a temporary network problem” but my internet is perfectly fine and i...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...
  6. Why has my Xbox’s online internet stopped working as good when it reads the statistics are fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my Xbox’s online internet stopped working as good when it reads the statistics are fine: Over the past 2 years I have had this console I have had amazing internet connection. In game I have previously gotten zero lag and or packet loss and my download speed has always ranged from...
  7. Why isn't my Xbox one connecting to the internet but all other devices are just fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Xbox one connecting to the internet but all other devices are just fine: It keeps saying something about can't find IP address 7ecf4946-6c50-42b2-896d-618270f8c2cd
  8. Download speeds are fluctuating massively despite my internet being fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speeds are fluctuating massively despite my internet being fine.: I have recently upgraded to 500mbps internet which works absolutely fine and has no issues as I am in a new build with great coverage and fibre etc but when I start doing downloads on my Xbox the...
  9. My internet works perfectly fine when playing normal H2H battles in MUT 23 but if I play a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My internet works perfectly fine when playing normal H2H battles in MUT 23 but if I play a...: I’m a college student living in an apartment with some really good internet and my friend lives at home with also very reliable internet. We had been playing each other fine for about a month...
  10. How do you fix error code 0x800700e7 when internet is fine and console is up to date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix error code 0x800700e7 when internet is fine and console is up to date?: The question is self explanatory. 555ac010-a238-4341-a159-2fc9fefb8988