Our 14 day free trial for our XBox won’t work

Discus and support Our 14 day free trial for our XBox won’t work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Our 14 day free trial for Xbox wont work 3f41324d-f947-4645-b58d-6c8bb0125ae4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by aderaisers, Oct 12, 2018.

1. aderaisers
    aderaisers Guest

Our 14 day free trial for Xbox wont work

:)

aderaisers, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Xbox Live Gold 14 day trial

Set up new Xbox One and thought we redeemed our Xbox Live Gold 14 day free trial this morning. Now we find no proof of that and anything my son clicks on says we "need to have Xbox Live Gold for that". We've tried to redeem again and it says our code has
    already been redeemed. Please adivse!!

Inconceivableid, Oct 12, 2018
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Xbox Game Pass Starts Today

Beginning today, May 24, at 6 a.m. PT all Xbox Live Gold members will get exclusive Early Access to Xbox Game Pass, and can start their 14-day free trial before anyone else. This is our way of saying thank you to our valued Gold members
    for their continued support.

On Thursday, June 1, Xbox Game Pass will be available for all users. That means anyone with an Xbox Live account can start their 14-day free trial and play over 100 games. Subscriptions will be available for purchase online at

xbox.com/game-pass
    , with a retail offering expected later this year.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Oct 12, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

does it give you an error?

denis97g, Oct 12, 2018
  5. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    What is the error that you got? Please note that the trial will not work if you've already has done a trial on that same xbox account.

If you've used a trial on your xbox account then you may try to redeem this trial on a different account and login with that same account on your Xbox. That way the gold will be shared.

FreakRoach, Oct 13, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gold trials can be used on any account that does not actively have a gold subscription. It does not matter if you have previously had gold or a trial.

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2018
  7. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Are you about this? From memory, when I tried redeeming a 14 day trial it didn't work for me. It's the same for Game Pass as well.

FreakRoach, Oct 13, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yup. It's that way for game pass trials, but not for gold.

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2018
  9. ELTALADRITO
    ELTALADRITO Guest
    if you activate it, wait a bit and try again

ELTALADRITO, Nov 3, 2018
  10. FreakRoach Win User

Gold trials can be used on any account that does not actively have a gold subscription. It does not matter if you have previously had gold or a trial.
    Are you about this? From memory, when I tried redeeming a 14 day trial it didn't work for me. It's the same for Game Pass as well.
  11. ELTALADRITO Win User

if you activate it, wait a bit and try again
  12. FreakRoach Win User

What is the error that you got? Please note that the trial will not work if you've already has done a trial on that same xbox account.

If you've used a trial on your xbox account then you may try to redeem this trial on a different account and login with that same account on your Xbox. That way the gold will be shared.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Yup. It's that way for game pass trials, but not for gold.
  14. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Our 14 day free trial for our XBox won’t work - Similar Threads - free trial won’t

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  4. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  5. Subnatica won’t launch in the Xbox app claiming it’s a free trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnatica won’t launch in the Xbox app claiming it’s a free trial?: I have a problem trying to play subnatica on my pc through the Xbox app. When I try to launch the game it says my free trial is over even though I bought and played the game on my Xbox account...
  6. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  7. Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through...: I downloaded Subnautica from the PC app a few hours ago using the game pass section. Every time I try to open it it gives me this. [img] I know I have game pass, and on top of that, I'm 99%...
  8. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.: I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and...
  9. How do i cancel the 10 hour free trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel the 10 hour free trial?: I bought the full game but i still have the free trail i don’t have the ea play anymore and it doesn’t let me play the game anymore 4c804605-90ac-4ff2-8de5-e1caa3db9bdb
  10. If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game: If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game 111d8e8b-3017-4361-b884-83033a01220c