"other" option for feedback is broken.
Discus and support "other" option for feedback is broken. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; in the windows 10 program, when you quit playing a game, via the cloud service, it asks for feedback, and if at any point you click, "other" the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Daehock, Sep 28, 2021.
Thema:
"other" option for feedback is broken.
Loading...
-
"other" option for feedback is broken. - Similar Threads - option feedback broken
-
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Disk to digital option not working for me
in XboX InsidersDisk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution... -
Allow option to turn off UI audio feedback
in XboX InsidersAllow option to turn off UI audio feedback: This is a very basic requirement of most users. submitted by /u/spinteractive [link] [comments] -
I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...
in XboX InsidersI'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments] -
Feedback Option
in XBoX on ConsolesFeedback Option: Why has the feedback option been taken off the website? I can't find it anywhere. 60fed88f-4a60-4c58-b87c-7fcfe6544299