OST to Office 365 Migration Tool

Discus and support OST to Office 365 Migration Tool in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool moves all kinds of OST files either IMAP, Hotmail, or the Exchange Server to Office 365 mailbox. Supports... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by Shikha Lal, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Shikha Lal
    Shikha Lal New Member

MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool moves all kinds of OST files either IMAP, Hotmail, or the Exchange Server to Office 365 mailbox. Supports healthy or the corrupted Exchange Server, IMAP, and the Hotmail OST and migrate it to Exchange Online mailbox.

The valuable features of OST to Office 365 Converter are:
    • Single migration
    • Bulk data conversion.
    • Various search options
    • Date filter
    • Migrate OST to Office 365
    • Convert OST to PST
    • Spit PST files
    • Saves log file
    Get more info here: OST to Office 365 Migration Tool–Convert & Import OST to O365

Shikha Lal, Jul 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. bonejaz
    bonejaz New Member
    Looking for a fully automated solution that can convert your OST files to Outlook PST file format then you can use Softaken OST to PST Converter Software for free. the software is able to convert OST data files to PST, MBOX, DOC, MSG, etc file formats and file formats. It is also capable of migrating OST files to Office 365 etc. email clients. Software is a complete solution for the conversion of OST files to PST file format.

bonejaz, Feb 14, 2022
  3. ngocphi Win User

Region Migration not working

the region migration tool will only work on countries offically supported by xbox
  4. AnTiCampR Win User

My Office 365 xbox live gold 12 month redemption code will be in my account in 4 weeks WHY??? It never stated that on the terms!

Don't know where you guys got your info from:
    office.microsoft.com/.../terms-and-conditions-FX104049825.aspx

The following genuine Office 365 products qualify for this Offer. Please note that not all qualifying products are available in all eligible countries/regions.

Office 365 Home Premium full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 Home Premium point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 Home Premium electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office 365 Home Premium annual subscription

Office 365 Home Premium Canadian Forces Edition (valid in Canada only)

Office 365 University full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 University point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 University electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office products that do NOT qualify for the promotion are:

Office 365 Home Premium monthly subscription

Office 365 Small Business Premium

Office 2013 Suites (Home and Student, Home and Business and Professional)

Office 2013 Standalone Applications

Office for Mac 2011 Suites (Home and Student and Home and Business)

All previous versions of Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010)

Office 365 trial product

Not-For-Resale or promotional product

Office 365 products licensed under a volume licensing agreement

Edit: I see that this only applies in Canada and in the US the University copy isn't eligible.
  5. HassanB Win User

My Office 365 xbox live gold 12 month redemption code will be in my account in 4 weeks WHY??? It never stated that on the terms!

Hi Freddy,

The following below are for the United States, if you're in another region you'd be subject to different rules and regulations.

The following genuine Office 365 products qualify for this Offer. Please note that not all qualifying products are available in all eligible countries.

Office 365 Home Premium full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 Home Premium point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 Home Premium electronic software distributed product (ESD)

Office 365 Home Premium annual subscription

Office 365 Home Premium Military Appreciation Edition

Office products that do NOT qualify for the promotion are:

Office 365 Home Premium monthly subscription

Office 365 Small Business Premium

Office 2013 Suites (Home and Student, Home and Business and Professional)

Office 2013 Standalone Applications

Office for Mac 2011 Suites (Home and Student and Home and Business)

Office 365 University full packaged product (FPP)

Office 365 University point of sale activated product (POSA)

Office 365 University electronic software distributed product (ESD)

All previous versions of Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010)

Office 365 trial product

Not-For-Resale or promotional product

Office 365 products licensed under a volume licensing agreement

From what I can see you listed you purchased the University edition, and none of those qualify for this 12 month gold code. Information on this promotion can be found
    here.
  6. andynan Win User

Move Xbox gamer tag to new email

Ok how about this: Let the Office 365 account on MS1 expire. Then subscribe to Office 365 Family using MS2 as primary, and simply add MS1 as a family member. Would MS1 Still have all Office 365 cloud data intact?
  7. Lordmafi Win User

Can't transfer GamerTag

Update 2:

Back to the Xbox Support I was told that I just should wait until my Office 365 Subscription ends which is 2017 than I will be able to migrate...

I am selling a Xbox 360...
Thema:

1. OST to Office 365 Migration Tool - Similar Threads - OST Office 365

2. Free license vMail OST to PST Converter cracker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free license vMail OST to PST Converter cracker: Try free license vMail OST to PST Converter Software that can easily convert Outlook OST files to PST file format within no time. Software is capable of exporting OST files to multiple file...
  3. OST to PST Converter for Mac Tool

in XBoX on Windows
    OST to PST Converter for Mac Tool: You can look through the best answer for import information from harm disconnected vMail OST to PST document through OST to PST Converter programming. It likewise split huge PST document into...
  4. Best vMail OST to PST Conversion

in XboX Insiders
    Best vMail OST to PST Conversion: Best vMail OST to PST Conversion is the perfect resolution for users to export emails stored in OST files and transfer it into PST format. It is the best method for users to export OST file to PST...
  5. The vMail OST to PST Converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The vMail OST to PST Converter: The vMail OST to PST Converter for Mac tool can easily operate this software user - friendly and work very quick and fast. It also recovers OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST...
  6. Best Offline OST to PST Converter Tool

in XBoX on Windows
    Best Offline OST to PST Converter Tool: Have you ever think that it will be possible to do the OST data recovery in offline mood!!!!! …..Probably not!!!!...But now you can easily do the offline recovery and conversion of the OST data...
  7. convert emails from OST to PST

in XBoX on Consoles
    convert emails from OST to PST: This software will help you to convert emails from OST to PST file format. Some tools are available in the market, you can search through Google or I will recommend vMail OST to PST Converter...
  8. Outlook OST to PST Perfect Solution

in XBoX on Windows
    Outlook OST to PST Perfect Solution: If you need OST data Converter for the conversion of Outlook OST to PST users need a perfect solution that easily repairs and recover the data in a safe manner. The users have to solution to...
  9. Try a best tool for convert OST to PST Outlook

in XBoX on Windows
    Try a best tool for convert OST to PST Outlook: SysVita OST to PST Converter program is the frequently utilized answer for the offline OST file to PST Outlook converter. Surprisingly fast, this Software extricates messages, contacts, and even...
  10. Exchange OST to PST Converter Best Free Solution

in XBoX on Windows
    Exchange OST to PST Converter Best Free Solution: SysOZ OST to PST Converter is the only tool that can help you to do the data conversion without any data loss. With the help of this Exchange OST to PST Converter tool you can see the preview of...