OSOK Rewards Missing

Discus and support OSOK Rewards Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I registered for classic OSOK, met the challenge requirements for both the Markza and Longshot skins, but never received the reward.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jaychele671, Sep 16, 2017.

1. jaychele671
    jaychele671 Guest

OSOK Rewards Missing

hi,

I registered for classic OSOK, met the challenge requirements for both the Markza and Longshot skins, but never received the reward.

:)

jaychele671, Sep 16, 2017
  2. AlexA.A
    AlexA.A Guest
    Xbox live Rewards

Xbox Rewards issues missing my Xbox Rewards points

AlexA.A, Sep 16, 2017
  3. o0PipBoy0o
    o0PipBoy0o Guest
    Points missing again

Hello,

so until few hours to new month and some Points missing again.

Freedom Rewards

1000 Rewardpoints missing for completing Gametime

- Paladins 5hours = done

- Fallout Shelter 5 hours = done

- Marvel Heroes 5 hours = done

1000 points missing

Franken Rewards

10000 points missing

collect 5 Achievements from a Game

Walking dead Season 1 - done 5000 points missing

collect all Franken Rewards - done 5000 points missing

Please check this, Thank you and happy Halloween.

Greatings

o0PipBoy0o, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Remedy OmG Win User

Is this true or not ?

I can 100% CONFIRM that if you get a full lobby to vote the same you get double xp. I was just in a hardcore tdm lobby and everyone voted for Carrier and when I got in the game every time I got a bloodthirsty or osok medal it also said x2 XP underneath it.
    ;)
  5. scar of society Win User

I lost my Achievements

have tried all above suggested fixes still not working missing gs missing avatar rewards
  6. User 9242019 Win User

NO VR for one x means Ill be moving over to the sony camp

There is no loyalty reward. Literally no one will miss you. Bye
  7. BlackSilverAce Win User

People who join Xbox Live Rewards get 800 points right now.

I'm guessing existing reward members miss out?
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Haven't received my preorder points

Hey there, was this apart of Xbox Live Rewards by chance? If so, you'll actually want to reach out on the Rewards Forums for help with missing points on your account. Xbox Live Rewards Forums
Thema:

OSOK Rewards Missing

1. OSOK Rewards Missing - Similar Threads - OSOK Rewards Missing

2. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  3. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  7. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  8. Why didnt my reward redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Why didnt my reward redeem: So i redeemed some coins for minecraft but i didnt get anything i did this before and it 31d76c9c-5211-4367-a594-f2d0360c8854
  9. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  10. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a