OS Version?

Discus and support OS Version? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering what OS version others have on their Xbox One. To check your OS version: 1. Go to "Settings" 2. Select "System" 3. Then "Console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CageyMoose
    CageyMoose Guest

OS Version?

Just wondering what OS version others have on their Xbox One.

To check your OS version:

1. Go to "Settings"

2. Select "System"

3. Then "Console Info"

My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre

The "fre" on the end appears a little suspect as I'm wondering if I received a French build of the OS. I'm in Canada and have the language set to English and the region as Canada. In Madden 25, when I open the online manual, it's in French.

Has anyone noticed this problem as well?

:)

CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    X1 OS

Yeah it is already fast I saw it.

They did load up a game really fast, he clicked on it and boom it was there OS Version? :D

I like the OS but I would like to see all of it OS Version? :p

Hope they show more soon or give more infos out on xbox.com or xbox wire.

skys7, Jan 2, 2014
  3. DavidGoltry
    DavidGoltry Guest
    X1 OS

I hope the Xbox One OS is fast. My 360 is slow as crap.

DavidGoltry, Jan 2, 2014
  4. OS Version?

[quote user="CageyMoose"]My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre[/quote]

I don't know what the 'fre' bit means at the end, but what I do know is that your O.S version is the same as mine and I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm guessing that the 'fre' word has nothing to do with the French.

As I understand it, you should be able to change between French and English language in Canada. The language option should be in your Xbox One System Settings

Configuring the Xbox One System Settings

Obsessive Power, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

OS Version?

[quote user="CageyMoose"]My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre[/quote]

I don't know what the 'fre' bit means at the end, but what I do know is that your O.S version is the same as mine and I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm guessing that the 'fre' word has nothing to do with the French.

As I understand it, you should be able to change between French and English language in Canada. The language option should be in your Xbox One System Settings

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/system/system-settings
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Sobre OS Version[Translation-About OS Version]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with the OS version. If you are unable to locate it on the public page. This would indicate you may be in the insider program. These updates do not get published on the public page.
    You will need to reach out to the
    insider forums

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Ronnieee Win User

xbox 360 os version

No problem! Thanks for reaching out. Happy gaming!
  8. Ronnieee Win User

xbox 360 os version

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your OS version.

Just a heads up, Xbox 360 no longer has updates and the current version you have right now is the latest version.

You may check more information here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...

Hope that helps!
  9. RainingRoses Win User

xbox 360 os version

Hi Angela,

The last significant software update for Xbox 360 consoles was in November 2019 with the OS version 2.0.17559.0, so you appear to be on the most recent one. Refer to:

Xbox 360 operating system versions and system updates | Xbox Support

If anything, you can always reinstall the latest system update in Settings > System > Storage and enter the following button sequence from your controller:

X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all system updates that are installed. The console will then restart automatically and download the updates again.

Also read through this guide:

How to get a new Xbox 360 update | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

OS Version?

1. OS Version? - Similar Threads - Version

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  4. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  5. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Firmware Version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Firmware Version: Surfing the web a couple of days ago, I noticed there is an advanced firmware version (version 5.21.3230.0) for the Elite Series 2 controller but somehow I can't update to that version. My...
  7. Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?: Just as the title says, Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S? I only find info about the usb version, with some other dongles attached and about 3.5mm jack...
  8. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  9. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  10. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...