OS Version?

Discus and support OS Version? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering what OS version others have on their Xbox One. To check your OS version: 1. Go to "Settings" 2. Select "System" 3. Then "Console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CageyMoose
    CageyMoose Guest

OS Version?

Just wondering what OS version others have on their Xbox One.

To check your OS version:

1. Go to "Settings"

2. Select "System"

3. Then "Console Info"

My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre

The "fre" on the end appears a little suspect as I'm wondering if I received a French build of the OS. I'm in Canada and have the language set to English and the region as Canada. In Madden 25, when I open the online manual, it's in French.

Has anyone noticed this problem as well?

:)

CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    X1 OS

Yeah it is already fast I saw it.

They did load up a game really fast, he clicked on it and boom it was there OS Version? :D

I like the OS but I would like to see all of it OS Version? :p

Hope they show more soon or give more infos out on xbox.com or xbox wire.

skys7, Jan 2, 2014
  3. DavidGoltry
    DavidGoltry Guest
    X1 OS

I hope the Xbox One OS is fast. My 360 is slow as crap.

DavidGoltry, Jan 2, 2014
  4. OS Version?

[quote user="CageyMoose"]My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre[/quote]

I don't know what the 'fre' bit means at the end, but what I do know is that your O.S version is the same as mine and I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm guessing that the 'fre' word has nothing to do with the French.

As I understand it, you should be able to change between French and English language in Canada. The language option should be in your Xbox One System Settings

Configuring the Xbox One System Settings

Obsessive Power, Jan 2, 2014
  5. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Game and OS

I like the new dash,its alot cleaner,but there sholud be an option to have friends coming online as an on/off notification for those that want it,and party invites should be an accept via smartglass,would sort it right out.
  6. Coreldan Win User

Game and OS

Very unlikely that they would ditch the Win 8-style when they've just seen a whole lot of effort to basically rebrand everything to it :p
  7. skys7 Win User

X1 OS

Yeah it is already fast I saw it.

They did load up a game really fast, he clicked on it and boom it was there :D

I like the OS but I would like to see all of it :p

Hope they show more soon or give more infos out on xbox.com or xbox wire.
  8. DavidGoltry Win User

X1 OS

I hope the Xbox One OS is fast. My 360 is slow as crap.
  9. Anghellic Karma Win User

OS problems?

Vinny above has the right of it. There may have been an issue during the update that a fresh power cycle could simply resolve. Otherwise, a system reset is the next option to consider.
Thema:

OS Version?

1. OS Version? - Similar Threads - Version

2. I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can' update latest version of Total War Warhammer 3 on Xbox GamePass: I am trying to connect my friends on multiplayer to play with them but my game crashing all time. I checked my version (1.0.1765.0) and its old version. My friends versions are latest version...
  3. I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...: I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I do to make for my console? 4acb6992-faec-41e3-b267-59831effefe7
  4. Trying to buy COD MW2 Vault Edition after buying standard version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy COD MW2 Vault Edition after buying standard version: I bought the standard version of COD MW2. In less than about 10 days I decided that I wanted the vault edition. I bought the game directly off my Xbox from the Xbox store. It’s not letting me...
  5. Valheim Public Test: When will the Version difference be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Valheim Public Test: When will the Version difference be fixed?: Been looking for an answer the past days but no luck. Basically the Game Pass Version is still on 0.212.5 while the Steam Version is on 0.212.7 (could be even higher now), which prevents people...
  6. Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...: Really wish this issue was fixed, really tired of not being able to play with more than one friend on minecraft. We have everything correct on our end 0bdcb290-3bcc-42c6-8c4b-6db75c665b90
  7. When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to add XBOX app version of No Mans Sky to LGHUB I get a file security error: I am having an issue adding NMS to LGhub as I don't have ownership. How do I get around this? [img] c15b372e-1189-4442-b10e-8436ec6b6ac8
  8. Does a physical game share the supported languages with its digital version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does a physical game share the supported languages with its digital version?: I found that some games have various supported languages in the Xbox game store, but when I got the physical version it only contains several of the languages. May I ask if the supported...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Version. Maps load but sheep and trees absent.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires Definitive Version. Maps load but sheep and trees absent.: I'm playing AoE11 Definitive version On a PC The game starts and the map appears. There are no sheep and very limited trees. What's gone wrong? a7ac581e-5736-47b5-9afe-deb9d6a242e0
  10. How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change the version of fifa 23 my son downloaded in error? Should have been Xbox...: Have purchased the wrong version of fifa for my son following him getting the Xbox x for his birthday on 16/11. He downloaded the Xbox one version rather than the Xbox. X one and I would like to...