OS Version?

Discus and support OS Version? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just wondering what OS version others have on their Xbox One. To check your OS version: 1. Go to "Settings" 2. Select "System" 3. Then "Console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CageyMoose
    CageyMoose Guest

OS Version?

Just wondering what OS version others have on their Xbox One.

To check your OS version:

1. Go to "Settings"

2. Select "System"

3. Then "Console Info"

My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre

The "fre" on the end appears a little suspect as I'm wondering if I received a French build of the OS. I'm in Canada and have the language set to English and the region as Canada. In Madden 25, when I open the online manual, it's in French.

Has anyone noticed this problem as well?

:)

CageyMoose, Jan 2, 2014
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    X1 OS

Yeah it is already fast I saw it.

They did load up a game really fast, he clicked on it and boom it was there OS Version? :D

I like the OS but I would like to see all of it OS Version? :p

Hope they show more soon or give more infos out on xbox.com or xbox wire.

skys7, Jan 2, 2014
  3. DavidGoltry
    DavidGoltry Guest
    X1 OS

I hope the Xbox One OS is fast. My 360 is slow as crap.

DavidGoltry, Jan 2, 2014
  4. OS Version?

[quote user="CageyMoose"]My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre[/quote]

I don't know what the 'fre' bit means at the end, but what I do know is that your O.S version is the same as mine and I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm guessing that the 'fre' word has nothing to do with the French.

As I understand it, you should be able to change between French and English language in Canada. The language option should be in your Xbox One System Settings

Configuring the Xbox One System Settings

Obsessive Power, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

OS Version?

[quote user="CageyMoose"]My OS version is listed as: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200) fre[/quote]

I don't know what the 'fre' bit means at the end, but what I do know is that your O.S version is the same as mine and I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm guessing that the 'fre' word has nothing to do with the French.

As I understand it, you should be able to change between French and English language in Canada. The language option should be in your Xbox One System Settings

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/system/system-settings
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Sobre OS Version[Translation-About OS Version]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with the OS version. If you are unable to locate it on the public page. This would indicate you may be in the insider program. These updates do not get published on the public page.
    You will need to reach out to the
    insider forums

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Ronnieee Win User

xbox 360 os version

No problem! Thanks for reaching out. Happy gaming!
  8. Ronnieee Win User

xbox 360 os version

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your OS version.

Just a heads up, Xbox 360 no longer has updates and the current version you have right now is the latest version.

You may check more information here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...

Hope that helps!
  9. RainingRoses Win User

xbox 360 os version

Hi Angela,

The last significant software update for Xbox 360 consoles was in November 2019 with the OS version 2.0.17559.0, so you appear to be on the most recent one. Refer to:

Xbox 360 operating system versions and system updates | Xbox Support

If anything, you can always reinstall the latest system update in Settings > System > Storage and enter the following button sequence from your controller:

X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Select the option to roll back all system updates that are installed. The console will then restart automatically and download the updates again.

Also read through this guide:

How to get a new Xbox 360 update | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

OS Version?

1. OS Version? - Similar Threads - Version

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  5. Minecraft Regional version

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Regional version: I purchased a gift from the United States of Minecraft for my friend who lives in the UK. My brain wasnt thinking and now she cant play because of regional issues?? How can I solve this and or get...
  6. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  9. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  10. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...