Orignial xbox game thats on the backwards comparability list for the 360 wont work??

Discus and support Orignial xbox game thats on the backwards comparability list for the 360 wont work?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a game for the original xbox thats also on the backwards compatible list for the xbox 360. But whenever i try to play it i get a notification... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ComicLawyer764, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. Orignial xbox game thats on the backwards comparability list for the 360 wont work??


    I have a game for the original xbox thats also on the backwards compatible list for the xbox 360. But whenever i try to play it i get a notification saying its unsupported. I have the official microsoft hard drive and my xbox has been updated so i dont see
    why it shouldnt been working?

    :)
     
    ComicLawyer764, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox 360 game code on Xbox One?

    Hi. So, recently I purchased an Xbox 360 digital code for Fallout 3. I don't have an Xbox 360, and I had thought that the backward comparability feature on Xbox One also applied to game codes. So, I tried the code on my Xbox One and, to put it bluntly, it
    didn't work. I would like to know if backward comparability does not apply to digital game codes, or if something else happened?
     
    SlghtlyAbovAvrg, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2

    You can put a request in here Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice if you would like to vote for a game to be added the backward comparability list.
     
    DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

    Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

    Some games was released on both the 360 and the one.

    By this it wont be on the backward compatible list.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

    PES4 X360 Backwards Compatibility

  6. Daft Badger Win User

    xbox live gold re-download games

    According to the list of backward compatible games here
    www.xbox.com/.../available-games


    niether of the 360 versions are playable on the xbox one so they wont appear in your ready to install list.
  7. KarimCharifi Win User

    Massive problems with the backward compatible

    Here are the version in the backwards compatibility listing.

    • Fable Anniversary
    • Fable Heroes
    • Fable II
    • Fable III
    • Fable Trilogy
    • Fable® II Pub Games
    Thats not help me every xbox 360 game not work

    Banjo kazooie

    Banjo tooie

    ETC
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

    How to play silent Hill 4 disc on x box 360

    Good day

    Only the HD collection is currently on backward compatible list.

    You wont be able to play the standard game as it was developed for the original xbox in 2004.

    To be able to play original xbox games on the 360 and One you need to download an emulator once you insert the disc. It works for all the games that is in the backward compatibility library.
Thema:

Orignial xbox game thats on the backwards comparability list for the 360 wont work??

Loading...
  1. Orignial xbox game thats on the backwards comparability list for the 360 wont work?? - Similar Threads - Orignial game thats

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. I bought an orignial xbox game on the xbox webstie and it doesnt appear in my download history

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an orignial xbox game on the xbox webstie and it doesnt appear in my download history: even if i try to go onto the store it says i have to buy it which when i click gives me an error 73c7358a-faab-4f77-ac30-5491c35dbf7b