Orignal xbox game to bring back

Discus and support Orignal xbox game to bring back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Def Jam fight for NY personally best fighting game i ever played still to this day. i even still hop on my original xbox just to play it. this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLOODY DOOMWOLF, Dec 1, 2017.

  1. Orignal xbox game to bring back


    Def Jam fight for NY

    personally best fighting game i ever played still to this day. i even still hop on my original xbox just to play it.

    this experience would be better with a remastered edition along with the power of xbox live bring the game to life and 1v1 your friends or teaming up. Im still blown away on how you can customize your character with different fighting styles and even combined
    them.

    been waiting for this game to become bastwards compatible since Xbox 360 days. The power of the Xbox one, xbox one X can make this game come to life once more.

    :)
     
    BLOODY DOOMWOLF, Dec 1, 2017
    #1
  2. Sonic Adventure Battle 3

    -Hands Orignal Poster Sonic The Hedgehog 2006-

    Here you go bro! Enjoy! Orignal xbox game to bring back :)

    -

    I also agree with said Said comment, They need to bring Sonic Adventure 2 to the marketplace.
     
    SpeedyBlueDude, Dec 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Downing87
    Downing87 Guest
    How can I track what games I played on the original xbox?

    unfortunatly they discontinued the servers for orignal xbox, so unfortunatly the gamer scores and achivements are not there for it and neither is any data for your games from orignal xbox, sorry, this would of been cool though,

    hope this helps,

    Andrew
     
    Downing87, Dec 1, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Orignal xbox game to bring back

    onyxishere, Dec 1, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Orignal xbox game to bring back

  6. Downing87 Win User

    How can I track what games I played on the original xbox?

    unfortunatly they discontinued the servers for orignal xbox, so unfortunatly the gamer scores and achivements are not there for it and neither is any data for your games from orignal xbox, sorry, this would of been cool though,

    hope this helps,

    Andrew
  7. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

    Sonic Adventure Battle 3

    -Hands Orignal Poster Sonic The Hedgehog 2006-

    Here you go bro! Enjoy! :)

    -

    I also agree with said Said comment, They need to bring Sonic Adventure 2 to the marketplace.
  8. sebbong Win User

    NEW X BOX LIVE DASH UPDATE!!

    its to stop piracy of games but made issue with some of old xbox orignal games
  9. weare9 Win User

    Arcade games.

    If it is the orignal xbox 360 that you bought the game on just try re-downloading it.
Thema:

Orignal xbox game to bring back

Loading...
  1. Orignal xbox game to bring back - Similar Threads - Orignal game bring

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...