Originality in your Gamertags!

Discus and support Originality in your Gamertags! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought OG tags were actual words that exist in the dictionary? If they are to be considered OG because they were there at the start of LIVE then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Klergy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Originality in your Gamertags!

I thought OG tags were actual words that exist in the dictionary?

If they are to be considered OG because they were there at the start of LIVE then how does the thread starter know that something like 'g0hr' wasn't created on the original Xbox? If it was then according to his rules that tag would be 'OG'.

Agent Monaghan, Jun 18, 2014
  2. I can't believe this guy is 26 and using terms like OG and is so preoccupied with gamertags and the varying degrees of their "coolness". He sounds like a 12 year old. I have 3 kids, all under the age of 16, and I can't see any of 'em having such a *** discussion.

XxNappyDugoutxX, Jun 19, 2014
  3. I can see his new Gamertag being forced changed

Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429C-97C2-6F37D077DD60, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest

Well....that was enlightening.

Dirty Loco, Jun 19, 2014
  5. xCali Life
    xCali Life Guest
    I had the OG Gamertag "Pollination" for years until someone decided they wanted it more than me they hacked my account changed my gamertag to what it is now and i looked online for my gamertag and its a silver account i doubt its ever been used

xCali Life, Jun 20, 2014
  6. I like some of the gamertags in this thread alone, regardless of whether they are "OG" or not:

Mine (naturally)

Zen Like Calm (so friendly-sounding until you compete against someone; then I'm sure you become scary)

Pollination (tough luck losing it, buddy)

Vincent (I'd like to hear how you manged to get that 1)

Galactic Geek, Jun 20, 2014
  7. none of those tags are OG sorry

The Cranberries-DCF29D25-95D4-4697-B4BB-93A35ED2FB, Jun 21, 2014
  8. Originality in your Gamertags!

if OG means you have a dumb gt that no one can pronounce, I'll just stick with what I have.

BizarroMantis, Jun 21, 2014
  9. Vhekular
    Vhekular Guest
    I wouldnt exactly call a 4 letter gt "Original"

Vhekular, Jun 22, 2014
  10. Mine came about many moons ago, as the wife was fed up of my various gaming `paraphernalia` left lying around, so to me it`s pretty original Originality in your Gamertags! :)

And for all the US readers, paraffin is the UK name for kerosene Originality in your Gamertags! :)

Paraffin Alien, Jun 24, 2014
  11. I'd say mine is pretty original Originality in your Gamertags! ;)

I I-59F05C53-C4C2-42CD-A214-809451CEE9C0, Jun 26, 2014
  12. L M G
    L M G Guest
    you have yours because a glitch in the system same as the 1 i have not OG sorry

L M G, Jun 26, 2014
  13. digexx
    digexx Guest

Seriously? This guy has to be trolling, right? Why else would he just randomly post something stupid like this? I see a lot of awesome GT still and people are damn creative in coming up with new ones, too.

Sorry, but OP is a fail.

digexx, Oct 31, 2018
  14. xCali Life Win User

I had the OG Gamertag "Pollination" for years until someone decided they wanted it more than me they hacked my account changed my gamertag to what it is now and i looked online for my gamertag and its a silver account i doubt its ever been used
  15. THEOWENKILLER Win User

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]You got a flux capacitor don't you!!??[/quote]

I do but i am having trouble creating 1.21 gigawatts of power to run it,plutonium ain`t cheap.
  16. Auswulf Win User

I suggest you remove your email OP and I agree if you use your head there are still plenty of unique gamertags available.
  17. Paraffin Alien Win User

Mine came about many moons ago, as the wife was fed up of my various gaming `paraphernalia` left lying around, so to me it`s pretty original :)

And for all the US readers, paraffin is the UK name for kerosene :)
  18. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

I can't believe this guy is 26 and using terms like OG and is so preoccupied with gamertags and the varying degrees of their "coolness". He sounds like a 12 year old. I have 3 kids, all under the age of 16, and I can't see any of 'em having such a *** discussion.
Thema:

1. Originality in your Gamertags! - Similar Threads - Originality Gamertags

2. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  3. Why do I have 2 gamertags when I tried to just change the original one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have 2 gamertags when I tried to just change the original one?: I tried to change my gamertag to Vryrt. I paid for it and everything, but it did not change my gamertag, it just added some third name under my gamertag on my gamercard. I did not want to add a...
  4. I changed my gamertag to Chrisツ it was originally WhiteFox3211 but when I logged into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag to Chrisツ it was originally WhiteFox3211 but when I logged into...: I tried restarting my Xbox but It did not work and I unistall Fortnite and that did not work eathier. d99f2451-26b7-4589-8ce3-e150dfa2681a
  5. Is there anyway to get my original gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my original gamertag?: I recently wanted to change my gamer tag to my original, but I had an older account on an Xbox 360 that already had the name. I forgot about the account when I got my series S and didn’t sign into...
  6. If i changed my gamertag once, can i change it back to the original one for free or do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i changed my gamertag once, can i change it back to the original one for free or do I...: Hello. I was wondering if you had to pay the $10 fee to change your gamertag back to the original one that I started with. Please let me know if you have an answer....
  7. How to change gamertag from a duplicate to the original on all Xbox platforms?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change gamertag from a duplicate to the original on all Xbox platforms?: I want to change my gamertag on my main account from a duplicate to the original after it became available since I changed the gamertag which had the original gamertag on my other account that had...
  8. Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...: Hello, I am currently at a loss for words. I recently changed one of my unique gamertags in order to make it available to swap to a different account that I actually use. I have since spent the...
  9. Gamertag origin date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag origin date?: We know later in the year Xbox will celebrate 20 years. Live came out a year later in 2002. What I want to know is how do we find out the date we created our gamertag for the original xbox when...
  10. How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One: Hi, How do I Link my EA/Origin to Gamertag if I Don't play on Xbox One? Does this have to be performed by an EA support tech? Can I do this through Xbox.com? I found this on EA Help....