Originality in your Gamertags!

Discus and support Originality in your Gamertags! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, gonna keep it simple. XxXEl1texSn1p3sXxX -------- cooldude38746 ----------- poormanrug --------- slimpayload ---------- contumacious (yes thats a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Klergy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Klergy
    Klergy Guest

Ok, gonna keep it simple.

XxXEl1texSn1p3sXxX -------- cooldude38746 ----------- poormanrug --------- slimpayload ---------- contumacious (yes thats a real word)

NONE of the above listed names has ever and will NEVER be considered an "ORIGINAL GAMERTAG"

People don't seem to understand that OG stands for someone who basically has been there from the beginning. Not someone who joins 10 years after conception.

Point being, just make your name what is easy for you to remember, and something that people won't be tempted to harass you about. But if you are daring I have ONE suggestion.

1. If you want an OG name and don't wanna be a doucher and buy it from someone….

Pick something short like the word "GORE" …. ok? Now watch this.

g0hr ------ GAMERTAG AVAILABLE

Wellllllllllll whaddya know boys and girls I found an OG(ish) gamer tag in about a second…. NOT HARD

Just think about how to play with a word that "speaks" to you and your gaming personality. But beware, when you carry a name like this, often you will be targeted by the other players in the game because everyone wants to kill the guy with the "cool
    name". One number is acceptable to use in a OG tag in my opinion at least, and that number is 0. Don't use 1 or 3 or 7….. stupid!

Take it from me kiddos… I was a beta tester for Xbox Live in 2002… and I hung up my hat in 2005. And recently picked up an Xbox One and got back into it at the age of 26. And how long did it take me to find a **** OG gamer tag? Hmmm, 2 minutes I believe.
    haha

THEY ARE OUT THERE. JUST THINK AND YOU SHALL BE REWARDED WITH A SWEET NAME.

(i don't know why I'm doing this but here's some gamer tags that are CURRENTLY AVAILABLE as of Jan. 1, 2014:

f0hr

g0hr

bl0h

sh0h

sn0h

gl0hs

h0hz

…… I could go on and on people…. c'mon get with it use that brain!

Thanks for reading,

Any questions email me at [Removed by Moderator - Personal Info]

:)

Klergy, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Can't join a game.

nice gamertag OP. try getting some originality please.

mikelandrykkkkk, Jan 1, 2014
  3. hey there, ive missed you all, srs bsns inside.

[quote user="MonkeyNutSmack"]

My gamertag is not a monkey smacking nuts, it's a smack to the nuts of a monkey. also, points for originality should be included.

[/quote]

lol originality. another gamertag about body parts. but hey if it got a 3.5 from somebody else theres what it is. have a cookie my friend!

Strawberry Catz, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

I suggest you remove your email OP and I agree if you use your head there are still plenty of unique gamertags available.

Auswulf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Yeah leaving your email address on this forum is against the rules.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 1, 2014
  6. I can sleep a lot easier tonight knowing this information.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2014
  7. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    Yap I made my tag like 2 years ago and it took me 1 min to create it Originality in your Gamertags! :D

skys7, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

I'm not sure if "h0hz" would fly, though. Available? Maybe, but within guidelines? My spidey senses are tingling.

Klokkwork, Jan 2, 2014
  9. [quote user="Klergy"]f0hr

g0hr

bl0h

sh0h

sn0h

gl0hs

h0hz[/quote]

I don`t understand how any of these are original tags.

Surely if you have to put in a zero instead of a letter O,then that means someone else has thought of it first and you are basically copying them.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 2, 2014
  10. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Epic Louie, Jan 2, 2014
  11. [quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="Klergy"]f0hr

g0hr

bl0h

sh0h

sn0h

gl0hs

h0hz[/quote]

I don`t understand how any of these are original tags.

Surely if you have to put in a zero instead of a letter O,then that means someone else has thought of it first and you are basically copying them.

[/quote]Dangit Owen you always read my mind before I think it! (Is that even possible???)

SparkStormrider, Jan 2, 2014
  12. [quote user="SparkStormrider"]Dangit Owen you always read my mind before I think it! (Is that even possible???)[/quote]

I knew you were going to post that.

13. Originality in your Gamertags!

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user=""]Dangit Owen you always read my mind before I think it! (Is that even possible???)[/quote]

I knew you were going to post that.

[/quote]You got a flux capacitor don't you!!??

SparkStormrider, Jan 2, 2014
  14. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    What did slimpayload, poormanrug, and cooldude38746 ever do????

BongKaos, Jan 2, 2014
  15. [quote user="SparkStormrider"]You got a flux capacitor don't you!!??[/quote]

I do but i am having trouble creating 1.21 gigawatts of power to run it,plutonium ain`t cheap.

Thema:

1. Originality in your Gamertags! - Similar Threads - Originality Gamertags

2. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  3. Why do I have 2 gamertags when I tried to just change the original one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have 2 gamertags when I tried to just change the original one?: I tried to change my gamertag to Vryrt. I paid for it and everything, but it did not change my gamertag, it just added some third name under my gamertag on my gamercard. I did not want to add a...
  4. I changed my gamertag to Chrisツ it was originally WhiteFox3211 but when I logged into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag to Chrisツ it was originally WhiteFox3211 but when I logged into...: I tried restarting my Xbox but It did not work and I unistall Fortnite and that did not work eathier. d99f2451-26b7-4589-8ce3-e150dfa2681a
  5. Is there anyway to get my original gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get my original gamertag?: I recently wanted to change my gamer tag to my original, but I had an older account on an Xbox 360 that already had the name. I forgot about the account when I got my series S and didn’t sign into...
  6. If i changed my gamertag once, can i change it back to the original one for free or do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i changed my gamertag once, can i change it back to the original one for free or do I...: Hello. I was wondering if you had to pay the $10 fee to change your gamertag back to the original one that I started with. Please let me know if you have an answer....
  7. How to change gamertag from a duplicate to the original on all Xbox platforms?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change gamertag from a duplicate to the original on all Xbox platforms?: I want to change my gamertag on my main account from a duplicate to the original after it became available since I changed the gamertag which had the original gamertag on my other account that had...
  8. Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on...: Hello, I am currently at a loss for words. I recently changed one of my unique gamertags in order to make it available to swap to a different account that I actually use. I have since spent the...
  9. Gamertag origin date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag origin date?: We know later in the year Xbox will celebrate 20 years. Live came out a year later in 2002. What I want to know is how do we find out the date we created our gamertag for the original xbox when...
  10. How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I Link EA/Origin to Gamertag If I Dont play on Xbox One: Hi, How do I Link my EA/Origin to Gamertag if I Don't play on Xbox One? Does this have to be performed by an EA support tech? Can I do this through Xbox.com? I found this on EA Help....